EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Who love Korea music ?

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Who love Korea music ?

Postby withtvxq » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:59 am

Who love Korea music ?
I want to make friends who love Korea music and movies .

And I love TVXQ very much .

Do you love to ?
withtvxq
Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:53 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Who love Korea music ?

Postby hueiting » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:23 am

I like them too.
They're music is good.
I like Uknow,and you?
hueiting
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:31 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Who love Korea music ?

Postby withtvxq » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:01 am

hueiting wrote:I like them too.
They're music is good.
I like Uknow,and you?


Hahaha
My favorite is Uknow , too ! {-:
But everyone all of my love .
I was happy to met you {-:

Do you like the other star in Korea ?
withtvxq
Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:53 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Who love Korea music ?

Postby hueiting » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:19 am

withtvxq wrote:
hueiting wrote:I like them too.
They're music is good.
I like Uknow,and you?


Hahaha
My favorite is Uknow , too ! {-:
But everyone all of my love .
I was happy to met you {-:

Do you like the other star in Korea ?


It's cool.
Most people are like Hero.
But I think Uknow is more handsome than Hero. :lol:
Oh I also like Lee Jun KI、BOA、YooN Eun Hye、Gong Yoo、、、
And you?
hueiting
Member
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:31 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Who love Korea music ?

Postby ziting » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Hello {-:
I like TVXQ ,too.
My favorite is UKNOW :lol:
Them songs are so good ;-)
ziting
Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:29 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Who love Korea music ?

Postby withtvxq » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:24 am

hueiting wrote:
withtvxq wrote:
hueiting wrote:I like them too.
They're music is good.
I like Uknow,and you?


Hahaha
My favorite is Uknow , too ! {-:
But everyone all of my love .
I was happy to met you {-:

Do you like the other star in Korea ?


It's cool.
Most people are like Hero.
But I think Uknow is more handsome than Hero. :lol:
Oh I also like Lee Jun KI、BOA、YooN Eun Hye、Gong Yoo、、、
And you?



HAHA ! That's right XD!!
Uknow is man and handsome :oops:
I like Beast .
It is a new group .
haha
SHIEE and Big Bang .. FT island is good !
I love they're music .
withtvxq
Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:53 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Who love Korea music ?

Postby withtvxq » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:25 am

ziting wrote:Hello {-:
I like TVXQ ,too.
My favorite is UKNOW :lol:
Them songs are so good ;-)


HAHA
Uknow is good XD!!
I love they're misic very much . :lol:
withtvxq
Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:53 am
Status: English Learner

Re: Who love Korea music ?

Postby junnnnnho » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:04 am

Hello,everyone!
I like korea music,too.
I live in Japan.TVXQ is very popular also in Japan.
Other singers like it though I like TVXQ.
For example, 2PM, BEAST, and U-KISS etc.
I love all singers in South Korea,because they are very cool!
junnnnnho
New Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:17 am
Status: English Learner


Return to Music & Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests