EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

ARASHIC

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

ARASHIC

Postby yuuuu » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:20 am

I like ARASHI. ARASHI is a group of five. They are idol group in Japan.
Sho Sakurai has graduated a famous university. His parents are rich. He is a host on a TV program of variety. I think he is most handsome of all ARASHI. What do you think? He covers the rap song of ARASHI. He makes rap lyrics. He is talented,so he can be an actor of the movie. He performed "Yatta-man","The quiz-show"drama.
SAtoshi Ohno is a leader of ARASHI. He is also talented. For example,painting pictures,dance,beautiful voice,amazing acting ability,and so on. People who like Ohno loves this gap.He is very kind,mild person.
Masaki Aiba shows a talents of variety TV show. He was not good at his performance in the movie. But he atract with people so naturally. I think it is his nature talent. People are healed by his smile.
Kazunari Ninomiya has worked as an actor. In 2006,he performed "Letters from Iwo Jima." This is story about Pacific War. He had debut Hollywood movie star on this work. He can perform magic. These skills are very high. He can play the guitar and piano. He covers many songs.He often make,wrote the lyrics.
Jun Matsumoto has thick eyebrows. He always thinking of their concert. Do you think he resemble Micheal Jackson? I think so.
Do you know ARASHI? Who do you like most in ARASHI?
yuuuu

Re: ARASHIC

Postby michaaaaan » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:07 am

Nice to meet you.

I know ARASHI.
I like ARASHI very much.
I like Masaki Aiba best.
I have been a fan of them for seven year.

Have you ever been to their concert?
michaaaaan

Re: ARASHIC

Postby sweethuman » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:53 am

Not familiar with Arashic
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Music & Movies