EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Homeland seiries

Films & cinema, music & songs--past & present.

Moderator: Vega

Homeland seiries

Postby asgharloo » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:59 pm

Hello , I'm currently seeing Homeland series, it is very impressing series in regard of directing , and in particular the screen play is excellent .
But in the regard of context is very insulting movie against to Muslim.
The series related to a marine that captured in Iraq by Sadam Hossein soldiers and was given to Alaghaede . the marine (sergeant Borodi ) tortured by Alghaedeh and when he has been broken mentally the Alghaede commander(Abounazir) released him and treat him properly. Abounazir
let him to take shower and provide him proper food .
He was influenced by Abounazir and turned to Islam and brainwashed by Abounazir.
Abounzair make a deceiving war with US soldier and let them they find sergeant Borodi.
and Sergeant Brodi has been taken to US and he is consider as a hero by American , but in fact he is working for Alghaedeh.
I say that the screen play and story is wonderful but the thing that's so insulting is that the film shows a dirty picture from Muslim and this is not a fare.
All Muslims are not Alghaedeh or Tabilban , so the movie in this respect is so insulting and irritating.
asgharloo

Re: Homeland seiries

Postby RyanSmith » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:00 am

I have only watched first season of Homeland tv show and this show is too good. Episode eight of this show is too good. I love this episode than any other episode of this show.
RyanSmith

Return to Music & Movies