Vegetarian diet???

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

probably they worry that sheeps get catch cold, when they are shaved.

Post by Guest »

Hardi wrote:probably they worry that sheeps get catch cold, when they are shaved.
Are you trying to be funny or you're really serious because I've found this hilarious. Is that ok to laugh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Is there any different? Actually I not thinked anything. But I wondering why u find it hilarious.

Post by Guest »

Hardi wrote:probably they worry that sheeps get catch cold, when they are shaved.
You didn't find that funny? Well, I did. :mrgreen:
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Yes it's little funny.
Ordina_Lavender

Hardi and the sheep sheep...

Post by Ordina_Lavender »

Can I join laughing ?Hahahhhahahaha...
How can you imagine that?I think, maybe because the wool is made from animal and that's why they avoid the usage of the wool..or maybe it just like what you've said..Heeheee...You are funny friend..I'll be fat if I laugh everyday..so i have to take vegetarian diet to make me slim again..

Re: Hardi and the sheep sheep...

Post by Guest »

Ordina_Lavender wrote:Can I join laughing ?Hahahhhahahaha...
How can you imagine that?I think, maybe because the wool is made from animal and that's why they avoid the usage of the wool..or maybe it just like what you've said..Heeheee...You are funny friend..I'll be fat if I laugh everyday..so i have to take vegetarian diet to make me slim again..
Heheheheheh too much laughing doesn't make you fat, too much meat does. Laughing retains your youth as much as possible. According to wikipedia about laughing,

"Laughter is a part of human behavior regulated by the brain. It helps humans clarify their intentions in social interaction and provides an emotional context to our conversations. Laughter is used as a signal for being part of a group — it signals acceptance and positive interactions. Laughter is contagious; often laughter alone will provoke laughter from others. This in part may account for the popularity of laugh tracks in situation comedy television shows. A particularly dramatic demonstration of contagious laughter was the Tanganyikan laughter epidemic, which also demonstrated that laughter can often be difficult to control and can occur, unpleasantly, when people are severely stressed.

Certain medical theories attribute improved health and well-being to laughter as it triggers the release of endorphins. A study demonstrated neuroendocrine and stress-related hormones decreased during episodes of laughter, which provides support for the claim that humor can relieve stress."

You can check the whole article here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laugh
So laugh and try to be a vegetarian more :mrgreen: . I wonder if for just one day the whole world stopped killing animals, how many animals we would have saved???