EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Fast food

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:01 am

Nice. I'm in the bay- San Francisco bay area, California.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:02 pm

Sunny, Chinese food is delicious. You guys don't need fast food. All Chinese kinda foods are healthy. To me people who eat fast food because they have no choice. For kids they like fast food because they don't know what REAL food is. I like fast food but I think they're yucky. I eat them for their differences from other real foods :?

Postby Podziomka » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:02 am

Yes, Chinese food is very good but there is a small problem - it's not easy to do and sometimes you can't find all ingrdients in shops..:( That's why the only Chinese food that I make at home is rice with sause... :oops:
Podziomka
Silver Member

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:12 am

You can find all the ingredients in Asian grocery supermarkets. The best is buy the ingredients in Chinatown stores. Do you have a Chinatown in Poland?

Postby Dixie » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:22 am

Those who are addicted to fast food should come by and try my salads ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... there's nothing like Mediterranean food... or it's said... The truth is it's very healthy... :D
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:26 am

All salads are yummy. "ooooooo Italian dressing..." I remember there was one time I tried teriyaki chicken with salads and it was still yummy :D

Postby fia » Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:44 pm

simplyblessedwithlove wrote::? No wonder Americans are fat. We have about 5 of them in my town not including other fast food restaurants yet.

Yes, I live here in the small towns in Southeast where many people love eat pastfood and they drive anywhere they need to go even just cross the road.
Some of my neighbour just 1 house after mine and she drive to my house when invited her to some gathering in my house. :roll: :roll: I dunno why?
fia
Silver Member

Postby Podziomka » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:10 pm

Well, about Chinatown - we haven't got it in Poland
Salads , I like them too and in fact all Italian food is great.
Wow - I can't imagine to go to friend who lives next house by car...
Podziomka
Silver Member

Postby Hardi » Mon May 09, 2005 4:58 pm

I'm never eated fastfood, I'm never went mcdonalds and I'm never drinked cocacola. Well actually once When I waited bus, I buyed a hamburger to get warm, but...

And simplyblessed... a illustrative picture for your posts.

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Food & Fitness