The best place to eat where can increase your appetite

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

piggy

Post by piggy »

I think the best place to eat is in your own house. Since you can eat without any etiquette. As long as you feel good and comfortable.
:wink:
Last edited by piggy on Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Well, some of the food in the restaurants I don't think we can make them at home, so I think it depends on the kinda foods. I'm Asian and I'm from an Asian background; therefore, my mom and most people I know are not good at cooking European food. To be able to eat a real European meal, I have to go to an European restaurant. And about the environment and atmosphere, I think eating out at a restaurant is way different than eating at home. It can be family-eating-out-together dinner, a dinner for a date, a friends-hanging-out-together-to-catch-up-the-old-times dinner and so on. To me, I think it's too casual to have dinner at home. We have our dinner every day at home so it's not special unless it's a special night between two people. :wink:
lydiaaaaa

Post by lydiaaaaa »

In my opinion,I do really think that the best place to have our meal is at our own house cox we do not need to care about how we eat, how we sit etc...We can do whatever we like and i think this is the main point of having a meal.As you know that we really have pressure all the day except the time when we have a meal, if we still need to follow the steps of how we should eat, then how poor we are.So as a conclusion, i do think that we would have some differences as we are having our mael in a reataurant,but the main point here is that we can free when we have the meal at home,isn't it??????????
LoseHard

Post by LoseHard »

I also think that the best place to have our meals is at our home. Nowadays a lot of people like to go to restaurants and fast food shop to finish their meal. So these area must be very crowded and noisy. Sometimes maybe there's a smoker sits next to you, and it's definately reducing your appetite. In my opinion, I think that having meals under a comfortable condition is good to increase our appetite.
In Hong Kong, there are a lot of food shops which provide the service of express. It's convenient to us, because Hong Kong is a busy place.
maria

Post by maria »

Of course home is a very comfortable place for having a meal, but I think the best place to increase my appetite :D is a buffet restaurant, because there are so many dishes, desserts etc. for me to choose, I can eat whatever I like. Well, but that is very expensive! :shock:

Re: The best place to eat where can increase your appetite

Post by Guest »

maria wrote:Of course home is a very comfortable place for having a meal, but I think the best place to increase my appetite :D is a buffet restaurant, because there are so many dishes, desserts etc. for me to choose, I can eat whatever I like. Well, but that is very expensive! :shock:
Me too Maria; I love buffet. We can choose whatever we like to eat and we can eat that certain kinda food over and over again until we're full (if we choose to do that) Buffet meals's price is vary in the US. It can be from 10 dollars something to 40 dollars something per person. There is one Japanese buffet restaurant called Todai. I think they have it in Hong Kong. I love that restaurant although it's really expensive. There are some good buffet restaurant near where I live and the price is not bad. There is one bad thing about buffet though. I gain weight after that. :lol: