EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

The fastest way to refresh our mind is.......

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

The fastest way to refresh our mind is.......

Postby lydiaaaaa » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:42 am

As we are students that we always need to study all the time,then how can we refresh our mind?????? The fastest way is to close our eyes for about 10 seconds and then open it again!!!!haha!!!
lydiaaaaa
Silver Member

methods to refresh

Postby piggy » Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:22 pm

1.Just to stop thinking!!! hahahahahahaha :twisted:
2.Go and have a walk.
3.Scream out loudly
4.Wash your face
5.Have a bath
6.Do some exercises
7.Eating things (You may refer to the food forum " The best way to cook an egg" to find out some delicious recipes)
8.Go to a trip (please refer to the travel forum " The best place to travel is......)
9.Keep on smiling
10.Go and have a sleep
:lol: JUST TRY IT!!!
THEY ARE REALLY USEFUL :wink:
Last edited by piggy on Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
piggy
Silver Member

Postby LoseHard » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:02 am

ya, I do agree with you. Studying all the time will drive me crazy unless I relax myself.
Also, I have a few method to share with you all, about how I refresh me mind:
1) listening to pop musics
2) eating snacks
3) reading magazines
4) playing sports games
5) DO NOT STUDY....go to sleep :D
LoseHard

Re:the best way to refresh our mind

Postby lydiaaaaa » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:44 am

Thanks for your reply.I do think that your ways are all effective especially to eat some snacks and go to sleep.As some reserches show that eat some snacks such as candy and chocolate can refresh our mind very quickly.Also sleeping is a best way too since many HK students do not have enough sleep.But don't sleep too much cox you will not willing to wake up!!!!!!
PS.As you mention that you love to listen the pop music and i will post a new topic about music,wish you will take a look and share your favourite singer to me!!!!
lydiaaaaa
Silver Member

The best way to refresh our mind

Postby maria » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:55 am

I think all of you have given some very gooood suggestions to refresh our mind. For me, I'll take ten minutes break , eat some snack and play with my cat whenever I nearly fall asleep in studying. Or maybe you can phone your friends and talk about 10 minutes, then you'll find that your mind is refreshed. That really works! :lol:
maria

Postby lydiaaaaa » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:14 pm

Thanks Maria for your reply.Actually phone to our friends is actually a good way to refresh our mind but we should have a control on it cox if we talk more than a half of hour,we would actually can't stop ourselves.And i found that wash our face with cool water is also work.So try it!!!!!
lydiaaaaa
Silver Member

Postby nammm » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:14 pm

lydiaaaaa wrote:Thanks for your reply.I do think that your ways are all effective especially to eat some snacks and go to sleep.As some reserches show that eat some snacks such as candy and chocolate can refresh our mind very quickly.Also sleeping is a best way too since many HK students do not have enough sleep.But don't sleep too much cox you will not willing to wake up!!!!!!
PS.As you mention that you love to listen the pop music and i will post a new topic about music,wish you will take a look and share your favourite singer to me!!!!

I heard that eating candies and chocolates can make us much more happy ......but sorry about that i didnt hear that they can refresh our mind :?: and I also think that if we eat so much sweet candies & chocolates , this may cause dental problems :shock: ......so be careful !!
nammm

Postby lydiaaaaa » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:27 am

Thanks for your reply,nammm
eating candies especially chocolate can really refresh our our mind as from the research.Also for the dental problem,we can choose some sugar free candies.
Ah!Do you have any other method that can refresh our mind?????
Share with us!!!!!
Last edited by lydiaaaaa on Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lydiaaaaa
Silver Member

Postby LoseHard » Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:38 pm

nammm wrote:and I also think that if we eat so much sweet candies & chocolates , this may cause dental problems :shock: ......so be careful !!

So, in order to prevent the dental problems, we should take care of our teeth. You know, our teeth are too important to us for helping intake of food. After I have eaten some snacks and candies, usually I will brush my teeth. If you think it's inconvenient, you may eat the chewing gum which contains xylitol. It helps to prevent the food debris converting into acid(which is harmful to our teeth). But brushing our teeth our every meal is the most effective way to prevent all dental problems, in my opinion.
LoseHard

Postby Arale » Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:07 pm

1.crying
2.screaming
3.eating
4.sleeping
5.listening music
6.reading book
7.shopping
8.having a bath
9.strolling
10.sharing