EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Want to be slim

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Want to be slim

Postby sprite » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:19 pm

Hey,my friends,do you have any good ways to keep slim?Tell me,please.And thanks.
sprite

Postby Dixie » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:25 pm

Eat well and do regular exercise ;)
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Ms.A.Z » Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:05 pm

hi there
well if u want to get slim or stay slim :arrow: first thing u have to do is to take care of what ur eatting..dont eat junk foods alot, dont eat alotttt of chocolates, no soft drinks or other drinks, no faty food, try to eat more veg. & fruits and less meat and chicken...its not that easy if u ask me but its not that bad .

my friend told me once that if i run/walk every day for only 30 mints or 15 mints it will be enough to lose weight...so try that too..yaa u must do excersises no use of doing diet and so just know what r u eating and how much ur eating ..control ur food quantity dont eat too much eat as much as ur body requires ...

well i guess thats all bye
Ms.A.Z
Platinum Member

Postby kunnii » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:58 pm

I am 181cm tall,and my weight is 70kg,not very slim i think.:p
but i have self-confidence to keep fit,try my best to do better.
of course the first things we should do is to eat less food,and
do some exercises everyday.the most important things is to keep on trying everyday,never give up!!!
When a wall meet another wall,we call them corner.
kunnii

Postby Aillian » Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:24 am

The first thing you must do is to have enough psychological prepare that it is not a easy thing to lose your weight. and the most important thing lies in insisting on. It is no using to eat less and do more exercise just in one day,you must insist for one mounth or several months.
Another thing staying in home for long time is no good for your health and mental.You can trying do some favorite sports such and table tennis, badminton,vollyball and other things you like even going shopping is ok.
When you really want to eat something,pls choice fruits you like first rather than chocolate or potato crisp, which is also important.
The final thing is to remind yourself often of that getting fatter and fatter is terrible which is no good for your health and would bring much inconvenience for your life.
Aillian

Re: Want to be slim

Postby Omega » Thu May 12, 2005 12:29 pm

sprite wrote:Hey,my friends,do you have any good ways to keep slim?Tell me,please.And thanks.

Your need good and right foods with protein, and regular trening with cardio training
I'm was 115 kg at winter, now i'm 91kg.
I do it!!!
Omega

Postby Pirate » Thu May 12, 2005 10:29 pm

Sports always help. Start with running which is also a good way to free your mind.
Pirate
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

My suggestions

Postby pob » Sun May 29, 2005 11:17 am

Go walking 3 times a day. (at least 15 minutes each walk)

Do some exercise for abs, and for "improving your muscles"
The biggest your muscles, the most energy they consume although you don't do much exercise....

Eat anything you like, but trying to eat fruits and those things everyday... and don't eat more than what you're going to burn that day.

And the most difficult thing.... DO IT !!
pob
Silver Member

Postby chemist » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:07 pm

Eat healthy food and dance at least one hour a day.
Dancing is really enjoyable excercise ,belive me I tried it alot.
chemist
Gold Member

Next

Return to Food & Fitness