What's kind soup do you like?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

fia

What's kind soup do you like?

Post by fia »

My self and families have special soup that's the oxtail soup. Normally cook them use slow cook/crock pot overnight so the meat on the oxtail really soft and the seasoning really into the meat. When ready to eat them so add vegie if you like it and I put a little fried onion and chop green onion.
Yes, I eat almost anything with rice but you eat the oxtail soup alone without rice.... yummy.
Anyone like to share your favorite soup?

This is my dinner a couple days ago.

Post by Guest »

I like Thailand Tomyum soup or as they called in Thai restaurant hot and sour soup. It's really good with seafood and noodles plus vegetables.
fia

Post by fia »

I did too. I love it.....an add with some chilli sauce make them more perfect. :oops: :D
simplyblessedwithlove wrote:I like Thailand Tomyum soup or as they called in Thai restaurant hot and sour soup. It's really good with seafood and noodles plus vegetables.

Post by Guest »

What about miso soup? Do you love it like I do? :wink:
fia

Post by fia »

That soup were serve at Japanese restaurant right? ...mm I don't like them that much coz kinda plain taste to me. Just un cook tofu and pour with the miso soup and add some green onion on it. I like pho (Vitnamese soup) better with slice of beef and asian meatball... yummy.
simplyblessedwithlove wrote:What about miso soup? Do you love it like I do? :wink:

Post by Guest »

I like it. It's easy to cook. I also like the way the chopped tofu melt in my mouth. Yes, it's true. It's plain, but sometimes plain things are also good.
I like pho too. My mom can make the best pho ever, I think. My cousins and my sister don't like it as much as pho in the restaurants. They say it lacks the "pho restaurant's smell." Whatever that means. :roll: You have Vietnamese food at where you live? What types of Vietnamese food do you guys have there?
littledaisy

Post by littledaisy »

Hi, I like something insipid such as white radish soup. This kind of soups are always healthy. But maybe it's not suitable for a heavy-taste person.