EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.


Are people too obsessed with their weight??

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Postby shokin » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:57 pm

At least one third of Swiss people are over-weighted.

Worss is the situation in the United States.

Don't search the min, don't search the max.

Be both boulimic and anorexic. :lol:

Without good health, you make less things or you make them worse.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
User avatar
shokin
Polished Diamond Member
 
Posts: 2135
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:32 pm
Location: Switzerland
Status: English Learner

Postby justinlan » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:20 am

However, I think I am too slim. :cry: ,.178cm high,only 60kg weight, how to increase my weight :oops:
User avatar
justinlan
Silver Member
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:15 am
Location: CHINA

Postby shokin » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:58 pm

I am 172 cm tall and 60 kg like you. I am fit and it is enough for me.

If you want to take weight, avoid WW and go daily to McDollars, Burker King, eat between meals, eat much cream, mayonesa, mustard, butter, coca cola, etc. Don't practice any sport. :lol:

Shokin
User avatar
shokin
Polished Diamond Member
 
Posts: 2135
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:32 pm
Location: Switzerland
Status: English Learner

Postby justinlan » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:53 am

shokin wrote:I am 172 cm tall and 60 kg like you. I am fit and it is enough for me.

If you want to take weight, avoid WW and go daily to McDollars, Burker King, eat between meals, eat much cream, mayonesa, mustard, butter, coca cola, etc. Don't practice any sport. :lol:

Shokin


I like KFC or McDollars,and I seldom go to sport, :roll: but it doesn't work.
User avatar
justinlan
Silver Member
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:15 am
Location: CHINA

Postby Shazzam » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:03 am

justinlan wrote:
shokin wrote:I am 172 cm tall and 60 kg like you. I am fit and it is enough for me.

If you want to take weight, avoid WW and go daily to McDollars, Burker King, eat between meals, eat much cream, mayonesa, mustard, butter, coca cola, etc. Don't practice any sport. :lol:

Shokin


I like KFC or McDollars,and I seldom go to sport, :roll: but it doesn't work.


Think yourself lucky then! You must have a very fast motabolism. :mrgreen: Mind you if you are living like this you might want to go and have your cholesterol level checked at the doctor. I'm sure it can't be good to eat like this and be inactive the symptoms must show somewhere. :roll:
User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1826
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

Postby justinlan » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:35 pm

Shazzam wrote:
justinlan wrote:
shokin wrote:I am 172 cm tall and 60 kg like you. I am fit and it is enough for me.

If you want to take weight, avoid WW and go daily to McDollars, Burker King, eat between meals, eat much cream, mayonesa, mustard, butter, coca cola, etc. Don't practice any sport. :lol:

Shokin


I like KFC or McDollars,and I seldom go to sport, :roll: but it doesn't work.


Think yourself lucky then! You must have a very fast motabolism. :mrgreen: Mind you if you are living like this you might want to go and have your cholesterol level checked at the doctor. I'm sure it can't be good to eat like this and be inactive the symptoms must show somewhere. :roll:


thank you for your advice first,my cholesterol level is ok,i like KFC,but that doesn't mean I eat too much :) .I am wodering why i am so slim ,while i have my health level checked in hospital,nothing abnormal....
User avatar
justinlan
Silver Member
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:15 am
Location: CHINA

Postby shokin » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:09 pm

Maybe you are young, like me. :mrgreen:

Being slim is not a problem if you are fit daily !

Shokin
User avatar
shokin
Polished Diamond Member
 
Posts: 2135
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:32 pm
Location: Switzerland
Status: English Learner

Postby Rui » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:32 am

well.. the best thing you should do its to go to a gym and make healthy way, earning weight because you would have more mucles and not because of the calories you could eat in the fast food restaurants :wink: thought
User avatar
Rui
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 746
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:41 am
Location: World, Portugal, Porto, Maia

Postby justinlan » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:07 am

:) I will have a try
User avatar
justinlan
Silver Member
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:15 am
Location: CHINA

Postby Shazzam » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:37 am

justinlan wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
justinlan wrote:
shokin wrote:I am 172 cm tall and 60 kg like you. I am fit and it is enough for me.

If you want to take weight, avoid WW and go daily to McDollars, Burker King, eat between meals, eat much cream, mayonesa, mustard, butter, coca cola, etc. Don't practice any sport. :lol:

Shokin


I like KFC or McDollars,and I seldom go to sport, :roll: but it doesn't work.


Think yourself lucky then! You must have a very fast motabolism. :mrgreen: Mind you if you are living like this you might want to go and have your cholesterol level checked at the doctor. I'm sure it can't be good to eat like this and be inactive the symptoms must show somewhere. :roll:


thank you for your advice first,my cholesterol level is ok,i like KFC,but that doesn't mean I eat too much :) .I am wodering why i am so slim ,while i have my health level checked in hospital,nothing abnormal....


:mrgreen: You don't know how lucky you are. You obviously have a great metabolism. (I WISH). I have been told by many people that body-build that the best way to increase body mass is to eat more protein (meat, cheese etc). I don't think fast food is the answer. You still need to have a balanced diet or you will put the weight on the wrong way.

Why don't you contact a GYM somewhere near you and speak to a dietician if you want to put weight on. 8)
User avatar
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1826
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:40 am
Location: Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Food & Fitness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests