haha, i like both of them.
Anyway, does anybody know to make ice cream? my friend told me it's quite easy but takes a lot of time to make it.
any expert here?
I know one Vietnamese way to make Banana Ice Cream. It's really easy to do and it doesn't cost your much time or money.
Canned Coconut milk
1. Flattening the bananas. Put each of them on a small plastic bag that are cut into small squares.
2. Peanuts: crush them and then spring them on the bananas.
3. Coconut milk: pour coconut milk on the bananas.
4. Chocolate: pour chocolate on the bananas. Or you can crush it into small pieces and put them on the bananas.
5. Tightly seal the pieces and put them in the refrigerator for 2 hours or more.
6. Your banana ice cream is ready to eat. Be creative when you make them
Last edited by Guest on Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.