EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

To be inside or outside that is the question?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Would you prefer to be indoors our outdoors?

Prefer Indoors
57%
Prefer Outdoors
43%

Total votes : 7

Postby trinity19 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:05 pm

i need to be outside, if i stay inside i get really depresed. luckily, the weather here invites you to go out!
trinity19
Silver Member

Postby Shazzam » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:50 pm

trinity19 wrote:i need to be outside, if i stay inside i get really depresed. luckily, the weather here invites you to go out!

You bring up a really good point trinity19. The depression side of things. There is medical evidence to support that it is necessary to spend "some time" outside. The reason for this is the body needs vitamin D and the sun is a great source of this vitamin. Vitamin D helps prevent depression. I was astounded when I found this out; it makes so much sense.

When you are unwell if you sit outside in the sun for a while you will feel a little better (maybe not physically; but mentally). 8) :idea:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby trinity19 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:28 pm

Shazzam wrote:You bring up a really good point trinity19. The depression side of things. There is medical evidence to support that it is necessary to spend "some time" outside. The reason for this is the body needs vitamin D and the sun is a great source of this vitamin. Vitamin D helps prevent depression. I was astounded when I found this out; it makes so much sense.

When you are unwell if you sit outside in the sun for a while you will feel a little better (maybe not physically; but mentally). 8) :idea:

i didn't know this! now i know i'm not so strange :roll:
could this be one of the reasons people aren't so happy in rainy days?
anyway, i think in my case there's something else, if i'm outside i don't have time to think so i won't be depresed for sure. i'ts quite stupid but it works :? :D
trinity19
Silver Member

Re: To be inside or outside that is the question?

Postby sweethuman » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:22 am

I love to be inside
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Food & Fitness