EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

To be inside or outside that is the question?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Would you prefer to be indoors our outdoors?

Prefer Indoors
57%
Prefer Outdoors
43%

Total votes : 7

poll

Postby keling » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:40 am

I live in a city where the climate is too hot , the sunshine is too fierce , so that I like to stay at home at day but take a walk outside at morning or evening
it is neccessay both indoor and outdoor
keling
Silver Member

Postby keling » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:42 am

the climate is dry and the temperature is always over 35degree (c)
keling
Silver Member

Postby Shazzam » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:01 am

keling wrote:the climate is dry and the temperature is always over 35degree (c)

It must be nice to go for a walk in the morning and later in the afternoon though. At least you won't need an umbrella when you live with such a lovely climate.

8) 8)
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby TearHere » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:16 am

shazzam1452 wrote:
TearHere wrote:i'm frequently inside..
i'm a home buddy... sit infront of the pc.. read or draw..

although sometimes..i go out to relax play badminton or exercise too.. it's right.. it'd be too boring if you're always inside or outside..(too much of something is bad :roll: )..

Hi there I realise you live in the Phillipines do you think you stay inside more because the climate is more humid; or is it just a personal choice? :)

that's a good point.. but..i don't think humid is the right term.. we lately have had hot/warm days.. so i prefer staying in an airconditioned place and surf the net..
but during rainy season, yeah, it's one great reason why i wanna stay inside..too wet outside.. :lol: the way i see the in-out topic, there are alot of factors why we choose to stay in or out..it just depends on the person.. :wink:
TearHere
Gold Member

Postby Asep25 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:28 pm

When I surf internet, I prefer indoors, when I make something with my boyfriend, I prefer outdoors :oops: of course, better it is dark...some fieldwork....that's cold and wild... :wink:
Asep25
Gold Member

Postby Shazzam » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:24 pm

Asep25 wrote:When I surf internet, I prefer indoors, when I make something with my boyfriend, I prefer outdoors :oops: of course, better it is dark...some fieldwork....that's cold and wild... :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I suppose there is no need for an umbrella then. :lol:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

indoor /outdoor

Postby keling » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:46 pm

apart from the climate would effect someone choose indoor or outdoor , the age and individual hobbies are the significant things to a person choosing his action indoor /outdoor
for example the aged prefer to indoor rather than outdoor
keling
Silver Member

indoor /outdoor

Postby keling » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:49 pm

the health condition is another reason for choosing indoor /outdoor, if a person is sick seriously , he would not going to outside
keling
Silver Member

Postby Rui » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:36 pm

well i think we just can choose seeing all the conditions of weather and with who you are, but of course it's better to make something outside when is sunny and inside when is raining, in portugal we have what i can consider a normal clime, sun in the summer and rain in the winter so it's easy to see what i choose in each part of the year 8)
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby Hardi » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:35 pm

Today inside!(Now already yesterday) It's bad weather here with wet and snow. I'm already colded.. or smth. and roads are slippery, also more car accidents.. etc. But otherwise outdoor
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Food & Fitness