EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Egyption food come to eat and learn

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Postby kamiya » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:01 am

Yasmina wrote:
kamiya wrote:i haven't ever been to
:oops: i haven't eaten Egyptant food
:oops: i don't know anything about egypt exept its mythology
please tell me something about egypt n egyptian food

Hi Dear,
The egyption food is very yummy full of energy some are fatty and some are not.The famous foods are Foul and Falafel,Fatta,Mahshey,Molokhya,Kabab(barbecue),Koshary and Rokak.Choose any one of these and I 'll send you its recipe.I hope you are satisfied.Visit me again :lol:

i don't know what is the best, please tell me what is the best according to you, n post its recipe for everyone here. :D
kamiya
Silver Member

Postby kamiya » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:02 am

kamiya wrote:
Yasmina wrote:
kamiya wrote:i haven't ever been to
:oops: i haven't eaten Egyptant food
:oops: i don't know anything about egypt exept its mythology
please tell me something about egypt n egyptian food

Hi Dear,
The egyption food is very yummy full of energy some are fatty and some are not.The famous foods are Foul and Falafel,Fatta,Mahshey,Molokhya,Kabab(barbecue),Koshary and Rokak.Choose any one of these and I 'll send you its recipe.I hope you are satisfied.Visit me again :lol:

i don't know what is the best, please tell me what is the best according to you, n post its recipe for everyone here. :D

thanks a lot, yasmina :D
ayimak
kamiya
Silver Member

Previous

Return to Food & Fitness