Do you live a healthy life?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

louvicine

Post by louvicine »

Dear Rui,

You must to writte "a healty LIFE" no "LIVE", I´m sorry but I think you english is so good, you only, like me, musto to pay atention in some words uses.
I´m like you: to much sport, a good diet, and something extra: A big smile as a meal of the hart.

:wink:
Louvicine D´amour
zaman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by zaman »

in my opinion I think that we are muslim people eat healthy food because ALLAH command us avoidance of harmful food as such like meat of pig and never drink ALcohol because this kind of food do not give us avail but harmful by our health.
believe me stop drinking alcohol and eat the meat of pig then you will have a good result . i hope a good health for all
blenderiso

Re: Do you live a healthy life?

Post by blenderiso »

Yes
ambpickler

Post by ambpickler »

Hello! I try to work out three times a week, watch my diet and do the same for my family. I drink vitamins and watch the amount of water I drink. That's important, too. It's simple.
Angel S

Post by Angel S »

Yes kind of, I learned a healthy and scientific eating method:211:2 fists of green vegetable(not corn-like that have starch), 1 fists of starch food and rice, 1 palm(and the thickness of your palm) protein(fish, meat, egg, milk, beens)
Better Job, Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about how to teach english in guangzhou
SummerFrog

Post by SummerFrog »

Sleeping and rising early keeps a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. The best advice I've ever received. But seriously, sleep and diet are underappreciated, and you should take advantage of them.
Customers can be charged based on their consumption of the products or services that you provide with usage-based billing.
KyLogan

Post by KyLogan »

Ya, I try to live one. I've been actively working out since 2018 - I stopped lifting weights 10 months back and switched to bodyweight training, Parkour fitness to be precise. I also swim apart from that and cycle.
emilyparker

Post by emilyparker »

I try to live a healthy life. I have a balanced diet but don't exercise often, and I don't like it. But I don't have much time, so I just try to keep my eating habits healthy)
Jorja Leason

Post by Jorja Leason »

Yes I live healthy life. It’s pretty easy to make a couple of small changes that can steer you in the direction of improved well-being. And once you make one change, that success can motivate you to continue to make more positive shifts.

https://www.healthline.com/health/fitne ... e-benefits
andyfibe

Post by andyfibe »

I try to live the healthy life. But I'm a bit lazy so I exercise not often as it should be.
GeorgiaGrey

Re:

Post by GeorgiaGrey »

phucauto3 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:38 pm
Chet Baker wrote:With reference to previous posts, i agree that physical health and mental health are both important as they affect each other. Doing sport regularly is the way to keep mental healthy, especially for white-collar who sit in the office 12 hours a day. Thinking in possive way is also important, but it depends on one's personality.
Yes, I agree with you, but said easier than done. Now, in a busy life, little do we have enough time to do sport regulary
There are plenty of healthcare apps nowadays that help you maintain healthy lifestyle, even help ypu exercise. With the development of AI it became much more easier. Take integrating ChatGPT. The chat bot can help you plan you diet, catering to your specific needs, create exercise routine for you and even answer common healthcare questions. The technology is there for you. Gont give up so fast! {-;
ackbarismail

Post by ackbarismail »

Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is crucial for overall well-being. While I'm an AI language model and not a medical professional, I can provide some general steps that can contribute to a healthier lifestyle. Here are some guidelines:

Balanced Diet: Consume a variety of whole foods, including fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy fats. Limit processed foods, sugary drinks, and excessive salt and sugar intake.

Regular Physical Activity: Engage in regular exercise to improve cardiovascular health, maintain a healthy weight, and boost mood. Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity activity each week, along with strength training exercises.

Sufficient Sleep: Prioritize quality sleep by maintaining a consistent sleep schedule, creating a comfortable sleep environment, and practicing relaxation techniques before bed. Most adults need 7-9 hours of sleep each night.

Stress Management: Find healthy ways to cope with stress, such as practicing mindfulness, deep breathing exercises, yoga, or engaging in hobbies and activities you enjoy. Consider seeking support from friends, family, or professionals if needed.

Avoid Harmful Substances: Minimize or avoid smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, and illicit drug use, as they can have serious negative effects on your health.

Stay Hydrated: Drink an adequate amount of water throughout the day to maintain hydration and support bodily functions. The amount varies depending on factors such as activity level, climate, and overall health.

Regular Health Check-ups: Schedule regular check-ups with healthcare professionals to monitor your health, discuss any concerns, and receive appropriate screenings, vaccinations, and preventive care.

Mental and Emotional Well-being: Take care of your mental and emotional health by seeking support when needed, practicing self-care, nurturing positive relationships, and engaging in activities that bring joy and fulfillment.

Remember, everyone's health needs and circumstances are different, so it's essential to consult with healthcare professionals for personalized advice and guidance based on your specific situation.
Jemigax

Post by Jemigax »

Yes, I lead a healthy lifestyle. No bad habits, just sports and proper nutrition!
Ирландец никогда не бывает пьян до тех пор, пока он может держаться за одну травинку, чтобы не упасть с земли.
Littlemeow

Post by Littlemeow »

Yes, healthy life is my priority this 2024, I'm doing healthy diet and going to gym.
Mr Greg
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Mr Greg »

I think everyone tries to lead a healthy life but everyone has their poison.

For some, it could be drinking, some it could be junk food.

Though I do recommend everyone to do some form of exercise at least three times a week