PEPSI vs COCA COLA - which one do you like ??

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

which one ?

Pepsi
33%
CocaCola
67%

Total votes: 30

hoangthuong

Post by hoangthuong »

I think cocacola is more popular than Pepsi
hoangthuong

Post by hoangthuong »

But I think both of them aren't good for our health if we drink so much
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

has someone tried to make coffee not with water but with coke? I was told that this is the best way to work 24-7... double energy injection to your blood! no? :?: :?:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Tora wrote:has someone tried to make coffee not with water but with coke? I was told that this is the best way to work 24-7... double energy injection to your blood! no? :?: :?:
I've never heard of it, but I wouldn't do it to myself. Too much caffeine-- coffee contains high caffeine, and so does coke.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

LennyeTran wrote:
Tora wrote:has someone tried to make coffee not with water but with coke? I was told that this is the best way to work 24-7... double energy injection to your blood! no? :?: :?:
I've never heard of it, but I wouldn't do it to myself. Too much caffeine-- coffee contains high caffeine, and so does coke.
that's the point! too much caffeine, but i doubt, if my heart holds such a blow... i'm weak, but i wish i could work all around the clock... for a couple of days not more! i need spare time!
ayadoua

Post by ayadoua »

hy for me and for all my family we prefere pespsi because as my husband say it´s 8)
feanor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by feanor »

Is it true that the name 'coca' comes from cocaine? i heard that when it was first produced in 1880s, it contains cocaine and this is why they called it 'coca cola'.
Also something about pepsi... is it true that its name is the abbreviation of 'pay every penny for saving Israel'?
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: PEPSI vs COCA COLA - which one do you like ??

Post by sweethuman »

COKE offcourse
johnmecwan

Re: PEPSI vs COCA COLA - which one do you like ??

Post by johnmecwan »

"Pepsi is sweeter than Coke, so right away it had a big advantage in a sip test. Pepsi is also characterized by a citrusy flavor burst, unlike the more raisiny-vanilla taste of Coke.Coke's brand is considered more valuable than Pepsi and, as a result, is winning the war of the cola

pepsico