EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Coffee or Tea

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Which one do you like more?

Coffee
57%
Tea
43%

Total votes : 63

Hi fadi

Postby nemo » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:28 am

SKYJUICE???????????????
It is mineral water or very popular as white water in my country.Or in the othr words, it is a water that you boil until 100'c and you drink it when it is warm without add anything......Do you get me fadi????
nemo
Gold Member

Re: Hi fadi

Postby fadi » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:22 am

nemo wrote:SKYJUICE???????????????
It is mineral water or very popular as white water in my country.Or in the othr words, it is a water that you boil until 100'c and you drink it when it is warm without add anything......Do you get me fadi????

that means thats its only hot water????so what do u mean by white water???
fadi

Postby nemo » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:08 am

well.......white water is the same thing as mineral water or hot water.....or maybe you don't assumed it as white but transparent.......ok...ok....transparent water.......

ok fadi ....bye see you later
nemo
Gold Member

Postby fadi » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:28 am

nemo wrote:well.......white water is the same thing as mineral water or hot water.....or maybe you don't assumed it as white but transparent.......ok...ok....transparent water.......

ok fadi ....bye see you later

thx nemo for this information :D :D
fadi

Postby hninsi » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:17 pm

I prefer coffee to tea. I used to drink 4 or 5 cups of coffee per day. I quit drinking coffee a lot because I think it's not good for my health. I drink only 2 cups of coffee per day now. I think it's OK. I'm not addicted to anything. I'll stop doing anything if it's not good for my health or anything. I'm quite flexible in any way. :D
hninsi

Re: Coffee or Tea

Postby yalee » Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:34 am

I often drink green tea.
yalee

Postby sauxao » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:10 pm

I drink both coffee and tea. Every day I have a cup of coffee and a glass of tea before I go to work.
sauxao

Postby Oriani » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:36 pm

Coffee.. coffee.. I'm fond of it! :lol:
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Admiral » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:27 pm

I hate coffee, so tea
Admiral

Postby Shimami » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:33 am

In winter and late autum, I prefer tes to coffee because drinking tea makes me warm.
But when I'm working, I drink instant coffee,which is easy to make and prevents me from getting sleep.

I heard taking coffee before exercise rise metaboloc energy and the result is decreasing of weight, so I sometime drink before exercise.
Shimami

PreviousNext

Return to Food & Fitness