EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What would you prefer?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

What do you prefer?

Dining at home!
71%
Eating out!
29%

Total votes : 7

Postby vince90 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:21 pm

shokin wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:
shokin wrote:At home ! Read the topic about "your favourite fast food" and you will know my position.

Shokin

Hi Shokin this topic isn't about fast food, it is about dining out (fine dining - Restaurants).

When you work in a restaurant, when you see how much food we waste... how many meals people don't finish...
Shokin

Wasting food is everywhere. It can not be only restaurants. It could be from homes, schools, hospitals and etc.
vince90
Platinum Member

Postby Shazzam » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:54 am

vince90 wrote:
shokin wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:
shokin wrote:At home ! Read the topic about "your favourite fast food" and you will know my position.

Shokin

Hi Shokin this topic isn't about fast food, it is about dining out (fine dining - Restaurants).

When you work in a restaurant, when you see how much food we waste... how many meals people don't finish...
Shokin

Wasting food is everywhere. It can not be only restaurants. It could be from homes, schools, hospitals and etc.

I'm lucky I have a dog and she eats all the scraps from the table. We don't waste much in this house except for salad, she isn't too keen on salad! :lol: :lol:

All the left over vegetables and fruit (including peels) go into my compost bin and we use it on the gardens (free fertilizer).

8)
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:54 am

vince90 wrote:
shokin wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:

Shokin

Shokin

At home you can easily avoid cooking too much food (and having to put it away).

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Re: What would you prefer?

Postby sweethuman » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 am

If I am in my own country then I like it at home however if I am in another country out of my own country then I prefer eating it outside
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Food & Fitness