EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Chewing gums

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Do you love them?

Yes
8
53%
No
7
47%
 
Total votes : 15

Chewing gums

Postby MissLT » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:12 am

Do you love them?
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:13 am

I love them. I usually eat them when I'm bored or nervous.
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby ahmads » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:48 pm

No I don't love them ............
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan

Postby ahmads » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:54 pm

I forgot somthing
when I be nervous ,I just break many plates on the floor,,,hhhh(kidding)
I make a cup of coffee when I be nervous:lol:
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan

Postby MissLT » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:18 am

ahmads wrote:No I don't love them ............

Why don't you love them? What's wrong with them that makes you don't love them? Why not, why not, why not, why not???? :?
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby ahmads » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:01 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
ahmads wrote:No I don't love them ............

Why don't you love them? What's wrong with them that makes you don't love them? Why not, why not, why not, why not???? :?


I don't know Why? :roll:
but If you want to gift me one ,I will take it
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan

Postby vince90 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:20 pm

Do you know chewing gums was a crime in Singapore? Now they lifted it after 12 years banning of chewing gums. However it’s only for registered users and people who break the rules will be fined and go to jail. It sounds stupid laws to me.
vince90
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:31 pm

Postby MissLT » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:24 pm

vince90 wrote:Do you know chewing gums was a crime in Singapore? Now they lifted it after 12 years banning of chewing gums. However it’s only for registered users and people who break the rules will be fined and go to jail. It sounds stupid laws to me.

:shock: Are you serious?
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby vince90 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:42 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
vince90 wrote:Do you know chewing gums was a crime in Singapore? Now they lifted it after 12 years banning of chewing gums. However it’s only for registered users and people who break the rules will be fined and go to jail. It sounds stupid laws to me.

:shock: Are you serious?


Yes I am Lenny. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3512498.stm
vince90
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 545
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:31 pm

Postby MissLT » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:19 am


A law for not chewing gums? This is just too much like our Madame Nhu made a law that no one could dance during her time. I think I'm hearing cuckooooooooooooooooooooooo train is coming... :roll:
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Next

Return to Food & Fitness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron