EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Chewing gums

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Do you love them?

Yes
53%
No
47%

Total votes : 15

Postby MissLT » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:03 pm

Dixie wrote:
Lalee wrote:Sometimes I'd start chewing gum in the morning and when it was lunch time, I'd put it on my side of my plate and when I was done eating, I'd put it into my mouth again.
Grosser??

Kind of!!! :lol:

I saw some girls in my high school shared their gums together, and I mean as in one girl was chewing it and then spit it out for another girl to chew.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby ahmads » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:06 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Dixie wrote:
Lalee wrote:Sometimes I'd start chewing gum in the morning and when it was lunch time, I'd put it on my side of my plate and when I was done eating, I'd put it into my mouth again.
Grosser??

I saw some girls in my high school shared their gums together, and I mean as in one girl was chewing it and then spit it out for another girl to chew.

kh kh,,,wwwww
I don't eat anything now,,,thank you god
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Lalee » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:14 pm

LennyeTran wrote:I saw some girls in my high school shared their gums together, and I mean as in one girl was chewing it and then spit it out for another girl to chew.

:shock: That's disgusting!
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:18 pm

LennyeTran wrote:I saw some girls in my high school shared their gums together, and I mean as in one girl was chewing it and then spit it out for another girl to chew.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby MissLT » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:21 pm

Lalee wrote: :shock: That's disgusting!

My cousin sometime sticks her gums on the table and then forgets about them. When she comes back (hours after), she would be like, "hey, my gum!" and she put it back in her mouth.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby ahmads » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:21 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Dixie wrote:
Grosser??

I able to vomit ,,
specially when the girls who you talked about have big toothes
and on their teeth there is a piece of meat that they ate it two days ago :lol: :lol:
sorry :lol:
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Lalee » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:23 pm

LennyeTran wrote:
Lalee wrote: :shock: That's disgusting!

My cousin sometime sticks her gums on the table and then forgets about them. When she comes back (hours after), she would be like, "hey, my gum!" and she put it back in her mouth.

I used to do that too and it's not too bad. I mean, you know what you're putting into your mouth has been only chewed by you. :D
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:28 pm

Lalee wrote:I used to do that too and it's not too bad. I mean, you know what you're putting into your mouth has been only chewed by you. :D

But it's been sitting uncovered. Dust, bacteria, germs, etc. will get on your unattended gum.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby michellelee » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:26 am

:? OH~~~ disgust~~~~~
michellelee

Postby hoangthuong » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:02 am

in my country, most of children and teenages like them,so do I and I think it makes me feel more comfortable and reduce stress
hoangthuong

PreviousNext

Return to Food & Fitness