EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Crazy Recipes….

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Postby MissLT » Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:21 pm

ahmads wrote:LennyeTran [/color](ays) >>>are you serious? but I will try it .
can you tell me about (an excellent job)? :lol: :lol:

Yes, I am serious. We drink strawberry jam with crushed ice in the summer :wink: . And strawberries always do an excellent job in everything. Don't you love strawberries? I think it should be named as one of the most useful fruits on Earth (like People magazine has 25 sexiest guys/gals of 2005 and such) :lol: .
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby ahmads » Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:31 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Yes, I am serious. We drink strawberry jam with crushed ice in the summer :wink: . And strawberries always do an excellent job in everything. Don't you love strawberries? I think it should be named as one of the most useful fruits on Earth (like People magazine has 25 sexiest guys/gals of 2005 and such) :lol: .

yes I like strawberry ,but I like cherry more than strawbarry
but I will drink your recipe tomorrow in this time(7:45 gMT) :lol: ,so you will share me and drink the same thing ,ok
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan

Postby MissLT » Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:17 pm

ahmads wrote:yes I like strawberry ,but I like cherry more than strawbarry
but I will drink your recipe tomorrow in this time(7:45 gMT) :lol: ,so you will share me and drink the same thing ,ok

It's a date then :wink: .
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby ahmads » Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:20 pm

hhhhh yes ,,,hhh :oops:
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan

Re: Crazy Recipes….

Postby ahmads » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:21 am

Miss. Ladybird wrote:When it comes to cooking, I really suck :lol: . But, my sister discovered this crazy recipe for a sandwich from some friends. I really enjoyed it because I like crispy food and I think you would too.

You will need:
4 chips of Pringles (the Hot & Spicy flavor)
2 toasts
a dash of your favorite spicy sauce.

You simply put the chips on a toast and put some spicy sauce and then cover it with the other toast.

Bon appétit :lol: ……

Let's share our crazy recipes :D ………………

I amgoing to do it,for breakfast
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan

Postby ahmads » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:29 am

i
Dixie wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
Now for my husbands favorite.....CHIP SANDWICH. Just potato chips on a sandwich.. :roll: :lol: :lol:


That's the one I was going to say :twisted: :lol: My brother and I used to eat that when we were small, if we were bored in the afternoon, we would just say, "let's have a chip sandwich". It was so yummy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: And would you believe me if I told you that just two days ago I was looking for something to eat and the idea of a chip sandwich crossed my mind? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have one of them ,now :lol:
it crossed my mind..so ....it is delicious
if you want I'll give you half it Ms.Dixe :lol:
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan

Postby Dixie » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:51 am

ahmads wrote:if you want I'll give you half it Ms.Dixe :lol:


Thanks, I've got all the necessary ingredients here at home :D
User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
 
Posts: 9856
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Location: Catalunya
Status: English Teacher

Postby ahmads » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:31 pm

Dixie wrote:
ahmads wrote:if you want I'll give you half it Ms.Dixe :lol:


Thanks, I've got all the necessary ingredients here at home :D

Have a nice meal Ms. :)
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan

Postby MissLT » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:18 am

ahmads wrote:hhhhh yes ,,,hhh :oops:

*Pouting*.... Where were you at (7:45 gMT)??? People need to stop making dates with me and then calling to say, "hey, I'm busy washing my hair." :cry:
User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
 
Posts: 5911
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby ahmads » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:35 am

LennyeTran wrote:
ahmads wrote:hhhhh yes ,,,hhh :oops:

*Pouting*.... Where were you at (7:45 gMT)??? People need to stop making dates with me and then calling to say, "hey, I'm busy washing my hair." :cry:

oh my god ,,,I was waiting your acceptence, what about today :lol:
Last edited by ahmads on Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Food & Fitness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests