EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do you like cooking?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Do you like cooking?

Postby minasyu » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:50 am

I like to cook because I want to let others eat my cooking products. I want to see their face with a smile when they feel my foods are tasty and good. I would feel happy when I see their smile and eating happily. Since those foods are being cooked by my hard, heart and love. I hope that they can feel it.

However, I do not like to clean and wash the dishes and tools. It is because those dishes and tools are oily and dirty. They are different to clean and wash.

Therefore, I always have the problem of cook and clean. I love cook, but I hate clean.
minasyu

Postby Triumph » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:27 am

I like to learn cooking but it is quite difficult for me. Even though I have an excellent teacher, my Dad, I still can't cook well. :lol: :lol:
Triumph
Gold Member

Postby kamiya » Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:38 am

i'm agree with minasyu, i love cooking, but i hate cleaning.
ayimak
kamiya
Silver Member

Postby Dixie » Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:43 am

kamiya wrote:i'm agree with minasyu, i love cooking, but i hate cleaning.

Yeah me too, that's the bad thing about cooking :lol: The same happens when you throw a party 8) You have to clean afterwards :lol: So if you want something... it will cost you :roll: 8)
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Shazzam » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:30 am

Dixie wrote:
kamiya wrote:i'm agree with minasyu, i love cooking, but i hate cleaning.

Yeah me too, that's the bad thing about cooking :lol: The same happens when you throw a party 8) You have to clean afterwards :lol: So if you want something... it will cost you :roll: 8)

I love cooking, but I have to be in the mood and have the right ingredients. :wink: As for the cleaning up; that is my children's job. :lol: :lol:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:52 am

Cooking is better :

for budget
for culinary knwo-how
for ecology
for gustative sense
for self-confidence and satisfaction
for communication

and

moreover :

I like cooking, too !

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby takeshi » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:14 pm

i like cooking and enjoy watching some cooking program.but i still haven't sense to cook a dish which can be served on the table.
in south china--canton and hk,there is a expression--wife who wants to grab hold of ur husband firstly occupies his stomach by nice cooking.
girls,who want to be a qualitied wife in the future,learn cooking from now on!
takeshi
Silver Member

Postby Anahita » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:16 pm

takeshi wrote:in south china--canton and hk,there is a expression--wife who wants to grab hold of ur husband firstly occupies his stomach by nice cooking.

Hear ! hear ! :lol: exactly what my mom was telling me all the time ! *giggles*

and i never try cooking before i reached to 27 !! :lol:( i know its a shame !!LOL !! :lol: ) but well when i saw i have no way except cooking my own food i started to look for a recipes and learned most of the Persian foods later :wink: :lol:
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby Shazzam » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:31 am

Anahita wrote:
takeshi wrote:in south china--canton and hk,there is a expression--wife who wants to grab hold of ur husband firstly occupies his stomach by nice cooking.

Hear ! hear ! :lol: exactly what my mom was telling me all the time ! *giggles*

and i never try cooking before i reached to 27 !! :lol:( i know its a shame !!LOL !! :lol: ) but well when i saw i have no way except cooking my own food i started to look for a recipes and learned most of the Persian foods later :wink: :lol:

Wow I can't believe you were 27 before you tried to cook. Didn't you take cooking at school, or cook with you mum at home :?: :shock: I started cooking when I was about 6 years old at home with my Mum. I used to love being in the kitchen watching her. 8)
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby takeshi » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:23 am

I used to love being in the kitchen watching her. 8)

I AGREE!!I LIKE TAKKING WITH MY MOM AT THAT TIME.I THINK THAT IS A GOOD TIMING TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER AND I CAN "STEAL" HER COOKING SKILL HEHEHE
takeshi
Silver Member

Next

Return to Food & Fitness