EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do you like cooking?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Postby Dixie » Wed May 03, 2006 12:28 pm

shokin wrote:NB2 : I don't mind if I have to wash dishes. Do you find it humiliant or are you all lazy ?

Humiliating? Why? We've washed the dishes forever at home! We've had the dishwasher for months only. But once you try it, you see how easy it is to do the washing up! :D
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby shokin » Wed May 03, 2006 5:41 pm

Dixie wrote:
shokin wrote:NB2 : I don't mind if I have to wash dishes. Do you find it humiliant or are you all lazy ?

Humiliating? Why? We've washed the dishes forever at home! We've had the dishwasher for months only. But once you try it, you see how easy it is to do the washing up! :D

It shows that many people have never tried. Why ? :lol: :cry: :lol:

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby mozic » Fri May 05, 2006 2:00 am

:lol: I like cooking. I sometimes did the cooking after watching cookery programmes on TV but i failed. my products ddn't look like the ones in the programme. and it smelt strange.hehe. I ddn't know why though i followed exactly what they said.
mozic

Postby sonyym » Sat May 06, 2006 4:12 am

I dont like cooking. I always feel sick of eating after I cooked. But, I like cleaning, especially in a bad mood. So, my teacher said just made me angry, then the room would be tidy and clean. I love dish washing. :lol:
sonyym
Silver Member

Postby feanor » Sat May 06, 2006 1:36 pm

the only good part of cooking is when someone is cooking for you and you are just waiting with doing nothing :) . cleaning? well, who cares?.. :D
feanor
Gold Member

Postby TearHere » Tue May 23, 2006 8:10 am

sonyym wrote:I dont like cooking. I always feel sick of eating after I cooked. But, I like cleaning, especially in a bad mood. So, my teacher said just made me angry, then the room would be tidy and clean. I love dish washing. :lol:

i love cooking, and i often don't like eating what i cooked.. but after cooking comes my biggest problem..dishwashing.. :lol: :lol: i think i'm just too clumsy..hehe
When all else fails..don't stop.
TearHere
Gold Member

Re: Do you like cooking?

Postby Annaa » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:28 pm

Sometimes I like cooking,but sometimes I hate it :lol: :-P .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Postby HuahYu » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:53 am

i like cooking but time consuming as i have a habit to clean the dishes beside cooking and too slow in preparation. For the dishes after dinner, my brother will take turn to wash it seems he don't know how to cook... :lol:
Thanks~
HuahYu
Silver Member

Postby anzal » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:56 pm

I from Costa Rica. Here, the most common meal is always made based is rice and beans. We called "casado", but also has meat something that we call picadillo and rippe plaintains. Also i cook pizza, chichen, and many others dishes. For a me is important cook " gallo Pinto" none in Costa Rica can't life without it!! {-:
anzal

Postby bacteria » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:12 am

I'm really lazy to wash the dishes too. If there's anyone who helps me that, I can cook all day! :)

I like cooking and can try to cook many new dishes. The result sometimes it's not good, and I think we have to fail some and we will be successful later! ^^ My bad result, uhm... my husband always eat and encourage my ability... ^^ And now I can do better!
We are all born for love...
bacteria
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to Food & Fitness