EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

****help****what is your favourite dish??

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

****help****what is your favourite dish??

Postby takeshi » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:01 pm

i have an assignment in my oral english class which need to describe a dish i like most.describing what kind of aroma it smells,what kind of cooking method(fried/steamed/roast/bake......),what the dish looks like,what it tastes,what kind of cuisine(chinese food,japanese food......)
will be my task.but i am a typical esurient,so i cannot tell which is my favourite!
so i would some of you could give me advice or tell me what is your favourite dish,which i will consider whether it is suitable to
be my favourite dish on my oral english class!
thank you for your help in advance.and hope some of you will reponse soon!! :P
takeshi
Silver Member

Postby daimy » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:22 am

Hi !
Are you Chinese ? China is very famous for food and I enjoy chinese food, especially dishes help recover people's health ( ex: chicken stew with some herbs )
daimy
Silver Member

Re: ****help****what is your favourite dish??

Postby Shazzam » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:50 am

takeshi wrote:i have an assignment in my oral english class which need to describe a dish i like most.describing what kind of aroma it smells,what kind of cooking method(fried/steamed/roast/bake......),what the dish looks like,what it tastes,what kind of cuisine(chinese food,japanese food......)
will be my task.but i am a typical esurient,so i cannot tell which is my favourite!
so i would some of you could give me advice or tell me what is your favourite dish,which i will consider whether it is suitable to
be my favourite dish on my oral english class!
thank you for your help in advance.and hope some of you will reponse soon!! :P

I must admit I love Chinese and Japanese food, but my favorite is Italian cuisine. My favorite dish of all times is: Fettucini Marinara. It is a pasta dish with seafood cooked in white wine, garlic, tomato, basil and parsley mixed through fettucini noodles. Oooohhhh yummmmy!! :lol: :lol:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby fabio » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:48 am

Wow, I had tried Chinese food. It is delicious! And too spicy.

But I really liked.

I like seafood like shirimps and crabs.

:D
fabio

Postby daimy » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:25 am

Hi!
Chinese food 's really delicious, many have medical properties usefully for health and beauty, ex: chicken stew with some herbs
daimy
Silver Member

Postby takeshi » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:08 am

fabio wrote:Wow, I had tried Chinese food. It is delicious! And too spicy.

actually,some of chinese are not so spicy besides chi chuang cuisine.
takeshi
Silver Member

Re: ****help****what is your favourite dish??

Postby MissLT » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:48 am

Shazzam wrote:
I must admit I love Chinese and Japanese food, but my favorite is Italian cuisine. My favorite dish of all times is: Fettucini Marinara. It is a pasta dish with seafood cooked in white wine, garlic, tomato, basil and parsley mixed through fettucini noodles. Oooohhhh yummmmy!! :lol: :lol:

:shock: I had it last week in Italytown in Frisco while going out with my cousins last week.The place made it sooooooooooooo good.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Return to Food & Fitness