Heart rate

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Golfygirl

Heart rate

Post by Golfygirl »

Getting your heart rate up is important to good health. Remember, it takes 15 minutes to get your heart rate up and its good to keep your heart rate up for at least 15 minutes more.

A good 30 minute walk is perfect for any heart.

Play golf!!! Walk--don't ride in a cart!!!

Golf!!! You gota love it!!!
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Heart rate

Post by Shazzam »

Golfygirl wrote:Getting your heart rate up is important to good health. Remember, it takes 15 minutes to get your heart rate up and its good to keep your heart rate up for at least 15 minutes more.

A good 30 minute walk is perfect for any heart.

Play golf!!! Walk--don't ride in a cart!!!

Golf!!! You gota love it!!!
One day I will learn. My father and mother are both avid golf players (or should I say were). My father still is but since my mother had an accident with her back, she has been unable to swing properly. I agree it is great exercise. I must admit I laugh when I see people driving in their buggies to the next hole. I think what the!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I must admit I have starting doing an aerobic tape everyday and I can really feel the difference in my energy levels. You have five minutes warm up 25 minutes aerobic and five minutes cool down.

I don't have to worry about gym clothes because I do it in the privacy of my own home, no one to laugh at me. :lol: :lol: :lol: