Insect food, have you ever tried?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

miss

Re: Insect food, have you ever tried?

Post by miss »

Wrong word! :roll:

I'm sorry I didn't think in that way (and didn't get what you mean)...maybe your level of thinking is different from mine.
Sorry krisi i was wrong cause i reply yr msg with...i don't read yr msg before, i was just quoted yr words and shows not only one but alone, please see my last quotation.
i don't know how can or maybe something error abt my comp..

yuup u're right abt your level of thinking is different from mine it because my english is not good. isnt'it..okey i will hard study in english..thanks you want corrected my faults :)
Best Regards,
--Miss Nani--
meinenglish

Post by meinenglish »

Ooh yeah I do and it's snail !!!! but to be honest it's delicious and tasty. Here in Morocco we cook it with lot of spices and we almost eat it outdoors, because 1 bol is enough it's not a complete meal just to taste especially if you got flu .. it's eaten hot !
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

mozic wrote:When I was small, I sometimes ate stir-fried silkworms (pupa).
I tried some when I was in Cambodia. I can't remember the exactly taste now since I had it when I was only four or five years old, but I think it tasted like popcorns.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

meinenglish wrote:Ooh yeah I do and it's snail !!!! but to be honest it's delicious and tasty.
A lot of Vietnamese would agree with you on this one. We eat snails like others eat snacks. Beside pate and bread an appetite for snails is a nice influence the French bestowed it on us.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Snails are very popular in Catalunya as well. My dad loves them. In fact, there are some in the fridge right now. (I hate them, though).
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

You and I can go eat buffet together, then. There's less chance we'll be fighting over the food. I'll take the snails and crabs while you can eat anything else. I might share the shrimps and lobsters with you, though, depending on how much I love you. Yet, there's no promise. :mrgreen:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote:You and I can go eat buffet together, then. There's less chance we'll be fighting over the food. I'll take the snails and crabs while you can eat anything else. I might share the shrimps and lobsters with you, though, depending on how much I love you. Yet, there's no promise. :mrgreen:
Don't worry Lennye you can eat all the shrimps and lobsters. I don't like seafood :mrgreen:
allison

Re:

Post by allison »

shokin wrote:I had tried some grilled worms and lombrics.
Shokin
Oh my! :shock:
[color=#404000][i]We cannot control the evil tongues of others, but good life enables us to disregard them.[/i][/color]
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

It's look disgusting but delicious...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rossana

Post by Rossana »

I had a Korean friend who had me tasted this dish..It's canned pupa. I'm no surehow they call that dish.I forgot. It's spicy and I liked the smell of the soup.. not bad. {-:
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

I think that I will never try that,it`s so disgusting :evil: :mrgreen: .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..