I want to be thiner.

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

zxiangsmne

I want to be thiner.

Post by zxiangsmne »

Hwllo,dear everyone.I want to be thiner not becaue I am fat.As you know chinese girls are always slim excetp some special.I have this idea just becaue my waist is very slim.But my crus are a little fat.I want to wear skirt to show my lithe and graceful stature.Many of my classmates told me that my crus were not fat ,may be just a little.But I want I am a perfect girl.So what can I do to change my crus into a good shape forever?Thanks.
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

Um, I wasn't going to ask but it's really nagging me. What is "crus"? :?: :?:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

FIVER, I was going to ask exactly the same :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: I want to be thiner.

Post by MissLT »

zxiangsmne wrote:Hwllo,dear everyone.I want to be thiner not becaue I am fat.As you know chinese girls are always slim excetp some special.I have this idea just becaue my waist is very slim.But my crus are a little fat.I want to wear skirt to show my lithe and graceful stature.Many of my classmates told me that my crus were not fat ,may be just a little.But I want I am a perfect girl.So what can I do to change my crus into a good shape forever?Thanks.
She said she wanted to wear skirt, so I guess she's talking about her legs or calves.

And what's wrong with big legs, anyway? Women have bigger pelvis than men; therefore, we need the legs to support it. Besides, I could say all guys I know don't like chicken legs on girls.

One more thing having skinny legs doesn't make you perfect. Well, I don't really know how a perfect person looks like since people around me, including me, have flaws. Just boost your confidence. An average looking girl could be the attention of the night if she has enough confidence to believe she's the beautiful one inside out.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: I want to be thiner.

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote: An average looking girl could be the attention of the night if she has enough confidence to believe she's the beautiful one inside out.
Exactly! ;)
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

I think she meant curves ...
Hoa`Dinh

Post by Hoa`Dinh »

Nobody is perfect!
If you don't believe you can make a small interview with your friends about if they're pleased with their body.I bet you that all of them have something not okie.

Every one has a specific beauty.Instead of being sick
of your unperfect thing, you should pay your attention to the part of your body that you think it's beautiful or charming.For example, as you told you have a nice waist.Find out other something such as a charming eyes, a smile is as fresh as a daisy.... Allways pride of it, you'll fell more confident when appear in public.

And if you want to like wear short skirt, wear it! Don't be afraid! as long as you can choose a suitable skirt. I think you 'll look verry beautiful with the skirt has 2 parts: above tight & below stretch.But keep off white. White reflects almost light, It makes you look bigger!