EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Health Challenge

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Health Challenge

Postby essie » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:45 am

I've always been very active, as far as body building goes. Lately though, my life has become very busy and I've begun to procrastinate with body building. I need someone to give me a nudge, so here is my idea.

I need someone to compete with... A friendly competition. The more people the better. Let set goals to better our health; eating, sleeping and exercise habits.. Lets take pictures every other month and compare... game your ideas. Anyone up for the challenge?
essie
Gold Member

Postby FIVER » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:11 am

Well well, when I stumbled upon this my first reaction was "this is so cool and it should definitely work!" then I thought, if I did this, can I NOT share my pics? LOL. I'm game. :D
FIVER
Platinum Member

Postby Dixie » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:45 am

I'm with FIVER!! I'll join only if we forget about the pics! :lol:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby shokin » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:34 pm

I don't mind about my appearance (to be good-looking, decent) as much as about my health (to be fit and healthy and happy).

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby essie » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:59 pm

Aw!!!! Darn! I need the pics... Men.. Woman whatever, but I need the pictures for motivation. Like a bodybuilding competition.
essie
Gold Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:50 pm

Portraits, belly shoots, or what kinda pics are we talking about here? For the record, I have a big face, so even if I was skinny, my face would still be big. Therefore, no face shoots for me.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Return to Food & Fitness