EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

summer

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

summer

Postby summerbbs » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:20 am

Many countries has a traditional of having meal in the afternoon,so I want to know what they eat during this meal.Can you tell me?
summerbbs

Postby Dixie » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:25 am

In my country, having a light meal between lunch and dinner is a habit especially in kids. When they go out of school at 5pm, they have a sandwich, a piece of fruit, etc.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Tora » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:15 am

we here in Russia eat all around the clock. but at university they give us a long break at midday or something!
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Elba » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:08 am

Dixie boy are our of school at 5:00 pm. OMG!
Here my nephews are ut of school at 12:30 am :lol:
Only four hours at school!

Meals at México:

7:00 am breakfast: coffee, eggs, bread, orange juice
(poor people only coffe)(students, only coffe), children take breakfast at school (milk, branflakes)
10:00 snaks :lol:
11:00 more snaks :lol:
12:00 more more snaks :lol:
All the day watter, coke, coffe. etc
2:00 pm lunch: workers and blue collar use to bring lunch to the office or factory
children eat at home: soup, meat or poultry, beens, vegetables, coke or watter, dessert (poor people maybe eat beens and soup)
5:00 pm coffe
6:00 more coffe
7:00 more coffe
8:00 to 10:00 at home dinner: what people have at home, fruit, vegetables, milk, any special dish, etc
México is an example of bad habits and it is a big city where all people take meals when they can.
Elba
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Food & Fitness