EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Insomnia and Biorythmes

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Insomnia and Biorythmes

Postby fly`n`high » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:48 pm

So, following situation is:
From some times ago I havn`t a good night sleep. I must wake up not less then 10:00. But in spite of that I going to sleep at 00:00, I can`t fall asleep for a long time. It`s continuing about 2 hours. Then I wake up at 07:00 and can`t sleep again and at 10:00 o`clock it very difficult to get up...
Now I`m not working because I have some holidays but it`s not so pleasure to go all the day with sleepy face.
I think maybe it depends of biorythmes of sleep.
What do you think about it?
fly`n`high

Postby feanor » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:53 pm

i have problems of insomnia too.. i have to get up at 6 am every day and usually cant go to bed before 11:30pm. even if i m exhausted, i cant sleep for at least one hour. i wake up in the middle of night at least twice..
i cant help u my friend but i will be following the advices given to u.. :)
feanor
Gold Member

Postby Elba » Sat May 12, 2007 9:13 pm

Melatonine is the solution
Is not a quimic, is a hormon necessary to sleep, all humans produce melatonine, for some bodies reduce the production ot the hormon, old people,women in menopaise, your people with stress, etc.
you could go to a naturis shop and buy a pill of melatonine. is not unhealty, only is to help your body to take rest in good condition.
youo could eatlettuce at night and warm milk.
Elba
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Food & Fitness