EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

STAY UP LATE

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Postby Oriani » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:39 pm

sweetheart wrote:
Oriani wrote:I feel sleepy early because I always have to get up at 5:00 am every single day!! So, can you imagine If I go to bed at 2 am and wake up at 5? No way!! So, If I can, I try to go to bed early and make the efford to focus on my sweet sleep! :P

:D :D Oriani, I also think that you must sleep early because you are just one year old :D :D . You need to sleep more than me. :D :D . I saw your picture so I guess you are a baby (maybe 1 year) :lol: :lol:

LOL!!! :oops: Good point! Acutally on that pic I was 6 months old :P :oops: !!
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Bambang » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:33 pm

greencat wrote:To sweetheart: I think you should set up a habit of going to bed early. :D
Firstly, try to go to bed earlier, although you can't sleep. Then, keep lying still, not to think about anything. Forget all about your computer,or newspapers as well. I mean keeping your mind relaxed.then you'll sleep ^^Hope so. Practice in a month, and you'll see the result...

Dear sweetheart

Supernaturally speaking, Greencats's suggestion will work. It's worth trying.

Psychologically speaking, it needs twenty one days to get into a habit.
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Re: STAY UP LATE

Postby milococosiro » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:03 pm

sweetheart wrote:I don't know why I can't sleep early. I often stay up over 1AM. It makes me very tired in the next morning. I read newspaper or am online at that time. I can't control my time. Can you help me sleep early? My eyes and memory are very bad now. :roll:

When I were in highschool and prepared for university entrance examination, I had never slept over 4 hours per day :D, I went to bed at 3am and woke up at 6am. However, now, I actually can't :D.
Let me share you my experience:
- Don't do anything which make your body warmer (for example: do exercises, walking, running....)at least 45 minutes before you intend to go to bed.
- Take a warm shower.
- Drink a glass of warm milk.
- Read books or listen to gentle melody music (it's up to you)
- Finally, try these steps day by day in about 3 to 4 days. After that, it becomes your habit and you'll feel easily in sleeping early.
Good luck and have fun.
milococosiro
Silver Member

Previous

Return to Food & Fitness