STAY UP LATE

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

sweetheart wrote:
Oriani wrote:I feel sleepy early because I always have to get up at 5:00 am every single day!! So, can you imagine If I go to bed at 2 am and wake up at 5? No way!! So, If I can, I try to go to bed early and make the efford to focus on my sweet sleep! :P
:D :D Oriani, I also think that you must sleep early because you are just one year old :D :D . You need to sleep more than me. :D :D . I saw your picture so I guess you are a baby (maybe 1 year) :lol: :lol:
LOL!!! :oops: Good point! Acutally on that pic I was 6 months old :P :oops: !!
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

greencat wrote:To sweetheart: I think you should set up a habit of going to bed early. :D
Firstly, try to go to bed earlier, although you can't sleep. Then, keep lying still, not to think about anything. Forget all about your computer,or newspapers as well. I mean keeping your mind relaxed.then you'll sleep ^^Hope so. Practice in a month, and you'll see the result...
Dear sweetheart

Supernaturally speaking, Greencats's suggestion will work. It's worth trying.

Psychologically speaking, it needs twenty one days to get into a habit.
milococosiro

Re: STAY UP LATE

Post by milococosiro »

sweetheart wrote:I don't know why I can't sleep early. I often stay up over 1AM. It makes me very tired in the next morning. I read newspaper or am online at that time. I can't control my time. Can you help me sleep early? My eyes and memory are very bad now. :roll:
When I were in highschool and prepared for university entrance examination, I had never slept over 4 hours per day :D, I went to bed at 3am and woke up at 6am. However, now, I actually can't :D.
Let me share you my experience:
- Don't do anything which make your body warmer (for example: do exercises, walking, running....)at least 45 minutes before you intend to go to bed.
- Take a warm shower.
- Drink a glass of warm milk.
- Read books or listen to gentle melody music (it's up to you)
- Finally, try these steps day by day in about 3 to 4 days. After that, it becomes your habit and you'll feel easily in sleeping early.
Good luck and have fun.