cellulite

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

Isaura

Post by Isaura »

Is not difficult. You just have to do exercises every day and stop drinking fizzy drinks.
etan

Post by etan »

Dixie wrote:
Oriani wrote:Can cellulite be fixed doing exercises???
It can be reduced, but I don't think you can make it disappear :roll: I read somewhere that we all have it (at least most of us) and that it's impossible to get totally rid of it! :evil:
I'm agree with Dixie, you can't rid of it but if you practise exercises every day, you can reduce it. Don't forget it : we are what we eat !
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

etan wrote: Don't forget it : we are what we eat !
Exactly!
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

But I eat in a healthly way and I have them :( maybe my genes don't help me that much.. I don't know!
basmla

Post by basmla »

hi every body

no one can avoid cellulite 100% but you can reduce it by doing exercises and using butter cocoa cream its very good for spots, burns, and cellulite.

good luck
:)
basmla

Post by basmla »

hi every body

no one can avoid cellulite 100% but you can reduce it by doing exercises and using butter cocoa cream its very good for spots, burns, and cellulite.

good luck
:)
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Cellulite is just another word for "FAT".

Stop eating so much and you will lose it
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Cellulite is more than fat Danyet. even thiny women have cellulite.It give to the skin the appereance of the skin of orange. A friend of mine adopt a custum. give a massage in the area only with your hand all the time. while you work, drink, dance, stand up for the bus, etc. The only problem is that people think you are masturbating you. But if you want you can, forget the people and continuo with the massages.
roses wrote:Of course, I have never had cellulite and never will. So, for people of my chromosomal composition, can someone suggest a cure for accidentally bashing yourself in the testicles?
This is not funny.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I'm serious, it is still just fat. It is nothing but an assemblage of fat cells that causes the skin to dimple, thereby making it appear lumpy.
Daily exercise helps a great deal in reducing the Cellulite and thus bringing the body back in shape. Along with exercises, it is of utmost importance to take care of your diet. Detoxification is very essential. Do not indulge in consuming foods that contain high content of toxins. One of the most excellent ways to eliminate Cellulite is to build muscle. For every pound of muscle that you build, you tend to lose 50 calories per day.
http://beauty.indobase.com/cellulite/index.html
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Elba wrote: A friend of mine adopt a custum. give a massage in the area only with your hand all the time. while you work, drink, dance, stand up for the bus, etc. The only problem is that people think you are masturbating you..
I was thinking of doing it until I got to the masturbating part :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Dixie wrote:
Elba wrote: A friend of mine adopt a custum. give a massage in the area only with your hand all the time. while you work, drink, dance, stand up for the bus, etc. The only problem is that people think you are masturbating you..

I was thinking of doing it until I got to the masturbating part :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can imagine that! :wink: