EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

cellulite

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Postby Tora » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:58 am

Oriani wrote:Oh... Is it difficult to avoid cellulite?

As I suppose you can't have no cellulite at all if you a mature woman - it is an issue of our hormones

as a cure to reduce it - a very good one - is sauna, I was told many times that it is efficient, but you should keep in mind - it is only for those who don't have problems with heart, and the therapy should be rare - 2 a week maximum, moreover it's a brilliant relaxation :wink:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:38 am

Thanks. I thought she meant dark spots at first. Anyway, this I have a lot. Is it weird if I have it around my chest area? :?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Oriani » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:18 pm

LennyeTran wrote:Thanks. I thought she meant dark spots at first. Anyway, this I have a lot. Is it weird if I have it around my chest area? :?

It appears there too!
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby MissLT » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:43 pm

I have a lot there and on my thighs, where all my fats are. :cry:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Oriani » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:03 pm

LennyeTran wrote:I have a lot there and on my thighs, where all my fats are. :cry:

I think that is common in girls! I don't know very much about the cure or how to avoid them or cute down that situation. In my case, I have a few on my thighs too and it makes me angry because I'm too white and it doesn't look good :cry: :cry:
Oriani

Postby MissLT » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:01 pm

My thighs are pale also. I'm waiting for the summer to tan them. However, I might do it at a quiet nude beach. By the way, do you have a lot of white stripes on your thighs? I have a lot of those there for some reasons, especially the numbed area on my right thigh.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Oriani » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:24 pm

LennyeTran wrote:My thighs are pale also. I'm waiting for the summer to tan them. However, I might do it at a quiet nude beach. By the way, do you have a lot of white stripes on your thighs? I have a lot of those there for some reasons, especially the numbed area on my right thigh.

I just have a few but they look terrible and it bothers me :cry: .

I also think about taking a tan, maybe this April 14th that some students from California are coming and we're going to show them some Venezuelan beaches. I will take advantage of it and take the tan :wink: ; honestly I don't know why they have to appear, why we have to have them. What I know is that I've gotten them for a long time :?
Oriani

Postby MissLT » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:38 pm

It seems like we have those white stripes after puberty. I and my cousins didn't have them when we were little. However, we started to get them after puberty. That's what I remember. They don't seem to go away even we do running. One of my cousins runs like an hour or two everyday, and she still has them.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Oriani » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:06 am

Yes! Unfortunately, they don't disappear! :cry:

I always go to the gym, I eat in a healthly way, etc.. and they stay there; I think they look worse :? but I have to live with it!!! I have no choice.
Oriani

Postby Elba » Sat May 12, 2007 10:54 pm

Ohhh girls!terrible all what you say. I´m 48, I´m fat, I´m on diet, do excersice, and almost do the same things of you and I don´t have any stripe in hips, thighs, etc.
Well I can´t say I don´t have any stripe, I have four in the low part of the arm, just next to the armpit. My sister used to say that it is because I get weight and suddenly I reduce, but this is uncredible, because I know girls as you that were all the time thin and suddenly they get those marks.
Here at México indian doctors said that the stress provoque the stripes, and they make a tratament based in wrappers with herbs, but I don´t have money to go to the mountains and be there some weeks.
:cry:
Elba
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to Food & Fitness