EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Stale Cigarettes

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Stale Cigarettes

Postby JaylonKelio » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:55 am

I smoke Benson & hedges I buy them from a res in idaho. Anyhow sometimes the shop I buy them from is out and I have to a look for different shop .I usually get cartons of stale cigarettes. It pisses me off I have cartons of cigs that I have thrown away because they are stale. Anybody else experience this with there cigarettes? Or am I too finicky? I never heard of anyone else I know that knows the taste difference from fresh and stale cigs but also when there stale seems to be if you have a soft pack if you squeeze it and it feels like crackers crunching there stale. Too me stale cigs taste terrible.
JaylonKelio

Postby bennett » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:45 am

On one hand, I hate stale cigarettes. On another, stale cigarettes are better than no cigarettes....

We get our cigarettes from E-Smokes (at least until they crack down on it here). They're always fresh. We also normally get enough with each shipment to last a month, so the excess cartons go in the freezer, where they're guaranteed to stay fresh. If buying online doesn't work for you, then try buying by the carton only, from a place that sells a lot of your brand.
bennett

Re: Stale Cigarettes

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:56 am

Smoking is dangerous for health.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Stale Cigarettes

Postby gladys » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:02 pm

Agree that smoking is very dangerous in health however people love dangerous stuff and no doubt about it cause i am one of them which i regret no cause i can't stop it anymore but i am reducing it through electronic cigarette or sähkötupakan hinta and for now it is very helpful for me.
gladys

Return to Food & Fitness