EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Shrimps

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Shrimps

Postby Malina » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:31 pm

Do you like shrimps? I love them but I can't prepare. Have you any easy recipe for shrimps or other sea food? :)
Malina

Postby galina » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:58 am

hi, you want cooking freezing or natural shrimps?
galina

Postby Malina » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:35 pm

Hi,it's easier to get freezing, so natural I'll try later.
Malina

Postby Tora » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:49 am

here is a simple recipe - just a snack (served with beer :oops: )

1,0 - 1,5 litre of water for half a kilo of frozen shrimps pour into a bowl and leave to boil on a kitchen-range. when it starts boiling put into the water 6-7 pieces of black pepper, 3-4 bay leaves and salt about one tea-spoon. And boil it without shrimps in it for about 8 minutes to make the water spicy and steaming, then put unfrozen shrimps in it and boil for about 5-10 minutes after the water starts boiling again then leave with the unopened lid for about 10 minutes. Fish out the shrimps with a spoon and serve with milled black pepper. The packed frozen shrimps sold in shops are often half prepared already, I mean boiled, that's easier to use them.
also you may add shrimps into salads. Sorry, I'm so weak to make nice descriptions :oops:
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Malina » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:13 pm

I've just read your receip- it seams delicious! Thanks a lot. I'll try it as quickly as possible.
Telling the truth I'm hungry now, but i have no shrimps! :?
I hope I can do a little change and serve them with wine? :wink:
Malina

Postby doxology » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:26 pm

hi

:P i like shrimps so much

you can make soup and add shrimps , onion, tomatoes ,and some peper with delicious flavour.

mmmm also you can grill them
:wink:

make it prosted
doxology

Postby Malina » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:19 pm

The soup seams simply and delicious - just for me! But grilled shrimps- ye it's good idea but how to prepare them? Should I wrapped them in a special paper or sth like that? You know, I'm not so good in grilling (is it correct expression?) so I avoid to grill anything, even chicken!

What does "prosted" means? :?
Malina

I love Shrimps...

Postby Isaura » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:18 pm

Hello! Also you can prepare spaghetti with tomato sauce and add little shrimps! Is delicious
Isaura

Postby xqama » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:16 am

I like shrimp so much. In the summer, I can eat a lots of shrimps.Because I come home in the summer. And in my hometown, shrimp is cheaper.. I like the lobster. Its taste is so delicious :roll: ... You can boil, grill... My English is not well. But I try to show my feeling.
xqama

Return to Food & Fitness