EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Yelling in my sleep

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Postby Dixie » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:49 pm

My mom used to tell me when I was small that I talked in my sleep :lol:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Cypress » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:23 pm

I have the same problem. I often scream in my sleep. Occasionally I wake up crying. My husband said several days ago I was screaming “Don’t kill me, don’t kill me”. I probably watched too many episodes of Poirot that day :lol: (I recently got addicted to Poirot and now I watch two-three episodes a day).
I don’t really know why screaming and bad sleeping are going on with me. But I noticed that most of the time it is happening if before going to bed I spend some time online, watch a movie, or go out late (movies, night club, etc). On the other hand, it seems I can sleep better and quieter if before going to bed I go for a walk in a park or read a book.
Cypress
Gold Member

Postby Tora » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:38 pm

Is it this very Poirot starring David Suchet??? My Mom and I are both in love with this screen adoptation! I believe I can't keep re-watching the episodes constantly :D
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Cypress » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:11 pm

Tora wrote:Is it this very Poirot starring David Suchet??? My Mom and I are both in love with this screen adoptation! I believe I can't keep re-watching the episodes constantly :D

Oui, mon ami :D

I love David Suchet. He’s a perfect Poirot – the way he walks, the accent, the mustache … just everything.

I watched it on youtube, but a couple weeks ago they removed all the episodes. What a pity :cry:
Cypress
Gold Member

Postby Tora » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:18 pm

Aye! He's so delicate and matches the role perfectly. I'm very glad you're my team-mate :wink:

I'm sure some Internet traders do offer DVD collections of Agatha Cristie's Poirot. I'm thinking of buying it to my Mom as a present for some holiday. It makes us independent from TV... and youtube also 8)
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Re: Yelling in my sleep

Postby sweethuman » Sun May 29, 2011 7:03 am

Thats because the mind of a human being never stops working it is use while sleeping as well so what ever a person has done throughout the day he/she talks about it in sleep. (Some people not all)
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Food & Fitness