EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What food did you hate when you were kid?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Postby Hardi » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:45 pm

I didn't like black budding because of lard. Usually there was always pieces of lard inside. I still don't like lard. Fortunately lately they don't but so much lard into sausage. I think I did read somewhere that Sausage makers are in unfortunate because Estonians prefer meat products that doesn't contain much fat.. so they try to export. But I have nothing against of black budding, my mom did it some time when we used to farming.. The paste or dough(I don't know how should to call it) really did look horrifying pink before boiling :lol: I only don't like black budding sausage, because it's usually made of natural gut. Gut is hard to chew. Even worse is to prepare them.. Once we also did try to do sausage but failed since guts weren't good. It's not like that I don't want it eat because it's gut, Really I'm lazy to chew.

Radish I have ate, red one and white one. I can't say I liked. It was bitter.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Miko » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:47 pm

I hate snake gruel very very much but my elder sister loves it. Hic hic :evil: . I love candies and chocolates.I dislike blue dragon,too :shock:
Miko

Postby Miss. Ladybird » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:14 am

Miko wrote:I hate snake gruel very very much but my elder sister loves it. Hic hic :evil: . I love candies and chocolates.I dislike blue dragon,too :shock:

No kidding :!: :o They idea of eating them sounds scary enough

As for me, I had bad memories with sea food :?
Miss. Ladybird
Platinum Member

kids and foods

Postby Ladym » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:49 pm

I think that the fish and all that was horrible for me, in fact, i still hate it
Ladym
Silver Member

Re: What food did you hate when you were kid?

Postby sweethuman » Sun May 29, 2011 7:01 am

Tomato, and all vegetables
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Previous

Return to Food & Fitness