What is your favorite food and that country is?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

borucahcm

What is your favorite food and that country is?

Post by borucahcm »

Hello!! :lol:

I would like to know which country is the dish that you like most. And some caractristicas this meal.
I hope their views
Ting

Re: What is your favorite food and that country is?

Post by Ting »

I like Taiwan most, because it is not only the reason that I live in Taiwan but there is also many scenery to visit and go shopping.Maybe you can enter the Travel Agency website to get some information from it. I wrote an article in the following. You may click it.
Cakebaker

Post by Cakebaker »

borucahcm wrote:Hello!! :lol:

I would like to know which country is the dish that you like most. And some caractristicas this meal.
I hope their views
I'm from the USA and people from all over the world live here so the food is like a BIG SOUP. So many choices, flavors and aromas. It's so hard to say I like one food. My family history usually wins out. My grandparents on father's side came from Italy so I often cook macaroni, chicken or beef with tomatoes and spices in a big pot and it smells and tastes wonderful. Also my mother's people came from England their food is more mild or bland. If I'm not feeling well I often cook that type food like "potato soup" or mashed white potatoes and fried chicken with a green vegetable and a pudding of milk, sugar, eggs and nutmeg or cinnamon that you bake in the oven, sometimes bread is added that soaks up this custard. I've been cooking over 40 years and still love it. I learn from family and friends and also make up my own recipes that I like to share and help young people who are just learning how to get around in the kitchen. It's December now and Christmas is going to be here in a few days and BOY do I have to get busy. Until we meet again....Cakebaker
lilyli

Post by lilyli »

I'm from China. There are so many tranditional Chinese food in my country. We have Chuan dish which is famous for its peppery hot, and Xiang dish which is famous for its hot and spicy. However, I like eating the food cooked by myself. Whether delicious or not, I've poured my effort in it. :lol: