EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Shedding your fats while playing games

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

Shedding your fats while playing games

Postby MissLT » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:54 pm

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/ ... cl=5604646

Wow, I don't know how far they would go.... The idea is quite cool, though, for some people don't like being stared at in the gym and too lazy to actually do a workout at home.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Re: Shedding your fats while playing games

Postby Dixie » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:01 am

That's exactly what I need! Wonder how much it is?
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Re: Shedding your fats while playing games

Postby MissLT » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:10 pm

It's about 79 dollars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_Fit

I think Japan is the only country that has it now. I wonder why there's no release date for the U.S. while there's one for the U.K. It's usually the other way around. Maybe, they think it won't be a hit in the States because we have too many fat people?

I've been doing something similar like this for a while now. Since I have wireless remote control for my PS2, I do hula hoop while playing games. Nevertheless, it only helps the waist. I still have thighs, butt, arms, and chest to work on. That's why I'm so glad to hear about this game; I've been waiting for something like this for a long time.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Return to Food & Fitness