HOLY WEEK....... SOMETHING SPECIAL TO EAT??

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

jairotico

HOLY WEEK....... SOMETHING SPECIAL TO EAT??

Post by jairotico »

Hi!!! How are you every body..... I am from Costa Rica, and here we have many special food for the holy week, is normal to see a delicious bread in this times, we have something called "chiverre" and we can make honey with that..... mmmm...... I don´t know how to cook the special things for this week but I love to eat it.........
And what about you??? do you have something special for this week, food and drink??

I´l hope your answer eating a delicious piece of bread and drinking a hot sugar cane.......

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: HOLY WEEK....... SOMETHING SPECIAL TO EAT??

Post by Oriani »

Well, we eat somethign especial in Venezuela but I don't know how to name them in English. Anyway, Arroz con leche, which means Rice with Milk ;Cachapas and we do not eat Meat don't ask me why, hahah. kisses.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I don't have anything special. This week isn't a special one for me, except the fact that I'm on vacation.
jairotico

Post by jairotico »

Oriani wrote:Well, we eat somethign especial in Venezuela but I don't know how to name them in English. Anyway, Arroz con leche, which means Rice with Milk ;Cachapas and we do not eat Meat don't ask me why, hahah. kisses.

Hi Oriani...... In Costa Rica we eat "Arroz con Leche" too.... if you would like to say this world in english you can say "rice pudding" ...... however is fun to know that in latino countries is very popular the same food in this special week, in my country you can find many people in the beach or mountain cause every body take a vacation, what about venezuela??? :?: :arrow: 8)
jairotico

Post by jairotico »

Dixie wrote:I don't have anything special. This week isn't a special one for me, except the fact that I'm on vacation.

Hi!!! :lol: In Costa Rica is usual to find many people on vacation, beaches, mountain, but we lost the real sense of this week, there are many people that go to the church, but most of them are in the supermarket buying alchohol to carry on vacation....... I feel sorry for that but it is our hash reality, what do you think about?

Best Wishes :P
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

jairotico wrote:
Hi!!! :lol: In Costa Rica is usual to find many people on vacation, beaches, mountain, but we lost the real sense of this week, there are many people that go to the church, but most of them are in the supermarket buying alchohol to carry on vacation....... I feel sorry for that but it is our hash reality, what do you think about?

Best Wishes :P
I'm not a religious person, so I don't care about religious holidays. For me it's just a break from the second semester at school and the start of the last semester.
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shakespear »

Hi Dixie.u don`t care for anything
u don`t respect one
u r arrogant,proud and cocky
Why don`t stop this?
our life is like a night mare
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

shakespear wrote:Hi Dixie.u don`t care for anything
u don`t respect one
u r arrogant,proud and cocky
Why don`t stop this?
:shock: Excuse me? Why am I arrogant? Because I don't share your religious beliefs? Who is the arrogant of the two?

So, according to you, if I don't think the way you do, I am misrespecting you?

I beg your pardon, but out of the two of us, who insulted whom for having their own beliefs?

And stop what?
shakespear
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shakespear »

Hi Dixie, don`t be angry .To be subjective, everyone must share people their sadness & happiness .
I said stop this I mean to stop ur carelessness with other.
I`m so sorry to say this but it`s the truth.
our life is like a night mare