Take care of Paunchy!!!

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderator: EC

denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Take care of Paunchy!!!

Post by denvinbo »

- Do you see anyone around you are very fat?... They are called fat people, or even "paunchy". So, what do you have to do to avoid paunchy?

>>> Bad result:
- Paunchy not only make it difficult for you to move, but also the latent disaster of dangerous disease like high blood pressure, blood - vessel block, many disease about cardiovascular ...etc...

>>> Solution:
1_Reducing eating too much snacks, specially the sweet, contained much calories and fat snacks. You should eat the protein foods and foods contained much cellulose.
2_When eating rice, you should chew carefully, swallow slowly. You shouldn't eat hastily, you should eat a little but many meals.
3_Increasing doing physical exercises can help you thin out the fat in your body. For example, jogging, skipping...

Good luck..... ;-)
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Take care of Paunchy!!!

Post by sweets »

good easy advice but who will listen!!!!!!!!!!!

cheeeeeeeeeeers
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Bravo, Xkalibur

Firstly, denvindo, I prefer "obese" term, in order not to hurt somebody's feelings.

Secondly, we've already got A LOT of that stuff. Why was it necessary to create one more similar topic?

And the last, but not the least, I'm asking teachers of English, is really "paunchy" that emotionally negative? I have always thought just on the countrary :!!: