EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

The typical drink of your country!!!

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

The typical drink of your country!!!

Postby jeffry » Mon May 26, 2008 9:01 pm

Hello! I'm from Costa rica probably you have never heard anything about this country before but it's in center america , and well, I'd like to know some of your typical drinks of your country, by the way I will tell you one of mine.
It is named "vino de coyol" coyol wine, this is a very difficult drink to get cause the plant which it grows can only be found in a little region of my country, on summer only.
the taste and "felling" of that beberage depends even of the moon position, so I think it's kind of interesting.
I'm looking forward to read yours!!!

:mrgreen: bye.
jeffry

Re: The typical drink of your country!!!

Postby alazycat » Tue May 27, 2008 3:49 am

In China,the typical drink is tea.there're 3 kinds of tea.Green tea\red tea\and the tea between them.i like green tea with some dried flowers.smell and taste good!
i don't like red tea with milk and sugar.it's too sweet.i like it's nathre taste.
alazycat

Postby jeffry » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:32 pm

Hey really? i like camomile tea, and we are on the same page I dont like to add sugar or milk to the drink, it's better the natural taste!
regarding to coyol wine there are people who add sugar to it and I just hate it, but in what kind of situations do you drink it? family time, birthdays, another celebrations?
jeffry

Postby Annaa » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:39 am

Hmm I don`t know ,somtimes maybe tea.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Food & Fitness