EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

most healthy body

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Dixie, EC

most healthy body

Postby awrang » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:49 am

Dear friends!

If you have to have very strong and healthy fit body try bodybuilding training for your body
Awrang Zaib Taraki
awrang
Silver Member

Re: most healthy body

Postby congcuongcdt » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:44 am

Hiiiiiiiiiii!
i am very thin, althought i try to eat all something and very good sleep but i have good healt. i want to improve body so i want to become beautifull....you can help me!
congcuongcdt

Postby Guru » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:52 am

A healthy level for the average male is roughly 10-20%. However to get your abs to show you need to go beyond average. So if you can build up your muscle mass your body fat weight could remain the same but as a percentage it will drop. The double whammy of greater muscle mass (%) and falling body fat % (only) may make your abs more visible.

So if you want to say hello to your abs, you'd better start taking your workouts to the next level!
Guru

Postby sweethuman » Sun May 29, 2011 6:44 am

Dear Awrang,

thanks for the advice, yes I regularly go to gym and exercise.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Return to Food & Fitness