EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Who is your best football player ???

Football, rugby, swimming, tennis... Painting, fishing, stamps

Moderators: Vega, EC

Who is your best football player ???

Postby TheRealDeal » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Ithink that Andriy Shevchenko is the best striker in the history of AC MILAN.

He is the third-highest scorer in the history of European club competition with 67 goals as of 10 March 2011, behind Filippo Inzaghi and Raúl. With 175 goals scored with A.C. Milan, Shevchenko is the second most prolific player in the history of the club, and is also the all-time top scorer of the Derby della Madonnina (derby between A.C. Milan and their local rivals Internazionale) with 14 goals and Ukraine national football team with 46 goals.

Shevchenko's career has been highlighted by many awards, the most prestigious of which was the Ballon d'Or in 2004. He won the UEFA Champions League in 2003 with Milan, and he has also won various league and cup titles in Ukraine, Italy, and England.

In his illustrious international career, the striker led the Ukraine national football team as captain to the quarterfinals in their first ever FIFA World Cup appearance in 2006.

So who is your best football player ???
TheRealDeal

Re: Who is your best football player ???

Postby andykards » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:15 am

First of all I want to say that football is popular sports in the whole world recent time so it is my most favorite and Lionel Messi is also my favorite one which is strongest player in his team. I think He is true inspiration to people who want to play the game.
andykards
Silver Member

Return to Sports & Hobbies