EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Fun rides

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Fun rides

Postby LiYongxuan » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:04 pm

I like to go to the amusement park to play exciting rides
Can anyone tell me where there is exciting and fun rides??
LiYongxuan

Re: Fun rides

Postby solzen » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:45 am

If you ever go to Orlando, Florida, the Harry Potter Forbidden Journey ride at Universal Studios is so much fun! Luckily it was raining when I went, so there wasn't a line and I got to go on it 2 (3?) times. It's unlike any ride I've ever been on; youtube videos don't do it justice.
solzen
Silver Member

Postby solzen » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Bobby wrote:I really wann got to the Springfield Park in Orlando and drink a Duff Beer there. :lol: Hopefully I can afford to buy ticket to Florida next year!

I hadn't heard of that before; it sounds interesting! I went on the Simpsons Ride and that was a lot of fun!
solzen
Silver Member

Postby MaryIrons » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:23 am

My favorites are the Rockin' roller coaster, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Peter Pan Ride and Tower of Terror. But Star Tours..
MaryIrons
Silver Member

Postby Robertjack » Sat May 03, 2014 9:18 am

My favorite ride is The Batman Ride. It is a steel inverted roller coaster found in Six Flags theme parks. Guys! Have you ever been to Six Flags theme parks?

I am very excited because I am going to visit Niagara falls by bus to niagara falls from boston.
Robertjack
Silver Member

Return to Adventure & Travel