EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

why do you love travelling?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

why do you love travelling?

Postby RedRose » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:27 am

most of chinese love travelling. as most people around world, we love travelling for many different sakes, for example, some people want know about the lifestyles of people from other place; some want to appreciate beautiful landscapes, some want to take a break from engaged work; some want to take a risk....

I love travelling as well. In general, I love travelling mostly because I want to live with other lifestyle for a while.

Routinely, I arrive at 8 o'clock, teach until twelve and then have a meal; then I arrive on school at 14 o'clock, teach until 17:30 and then return home, that is my routine everyday. Such a routine is kinda dull and mechanical. then what if I take a trip? oh, I will understand the lifestyles of other people on different places, and know about some interesting customs, that is great! it is equal to I live with other lifestyles of other people! and that will make my routines no more dull!
RedRose

Postby Dixie » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:35 am

I love traveling, although I don't do it much... :cry:

Traveling abroad and knowing other cultures different than ours is really positive. It helps us open our minds and see there are so many different ways of understanding life, not just the one we have been taught.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby mandy » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:37 pm

i agree with u dixie....
i love traveling too..i want to take atrip around the world...but just don't have time to do it...may be in near future i'll....
traveling is really so wonderful...specially with a good company....such as u. :wink:
"You..my love...
created a new path to lead my life easily.."
mandy
Silver Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:38 pm

Hahahaha

Maybe someday all the forum members should take a trip together! That would be GREAT :D:D:D and funnnnnnnnnnn
Dixie

Postby RedRose » Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:44 pm

Dixie wrote:Hahahaha

Maybe someday all the forum members should take a trip together! That would be GREAT :D:D:D and funnnnnnnnnnn

then I will hug you guys badly! :lol:
RedRose

Postby Lilian » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:42 pm

oh rose will only hugs guys..not us... :cry:

ok rose give us a chance to hug guys..ok??? :lol:
English is my second language
Lilian
Gold Member

Postby RedRose » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:41 am

haha! I will hug guys, meantime, I will KISS girls. sounds like a bisexual one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RedRose

hehehe

Postby adriana_a » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:00 am

I looooooooooooove travelling....and like Dixie...I don't do it too much 'coz of the time...I don't get too much time for that and plus, travelling means spending money...it depends on the destination/ place...hehe...but when I get the chance to travell I go go goooooo....I like to visit new places and make new friends...This site is also a means of "travelling" if I can say that...hehe...well...we meet new people from everywhere...
Hello everybody! Who is interested in someone interesting...?!?
adriana_a
Silver Member

Postby pooh_bear » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:54 pm

we'll i cant share yet more experience from travelling but my uncle travels alot around the world. i always get to see his pics. it's really fun going to different places but it means spending a lot of money.
pooh_bear
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Re: hehehe

Postby RedRose » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:36 pm

adriana_a wrote:I looooooooooooove travelling....and like Dixie...I don't do it too much 'coz of the time...I don't get too much time for that and plus, travelling means spending money...it depends on the destination/ place...hehe...but when I get the chance to travell I go go goooooo....I like to visit new places and make new friends...This site is also a means of "travelling" if I can say that...hehe...well...we meet new people from everywhere...

adriana, I hope you would like to come to BeiJing China for Olympic in 2008!
RedRose

Next

Return to Adventure & Travel