EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Adventure

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Postby Lilian » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:39 am

Dixie wrote:Wow Lilian what an odyssey!!! I read the whole lot and I can tell you it made me laugh sometimes (above all the part with the fire alarm :D). I guess that might have been a real nightmare for you. A poor 20-yr-old girl, traveling alone for 3 days. And how come you can remember every single moment of the journey?

I'm sure that if you got to travel alone again it would be completely different now ;)

haha thx for reading such a long post dixie. hmm dont know how did i recall all those, but i skipped something, sometime. lolzz. anyway..yah i guess that will totally different if i travel now.

i was totally a homy person befor i came in US. never knew i have to travel like that, now i know life has changed, i have to travel a lot just because i have friends in so many places..hehehe..
English is my second language
Lilian
Gold Member

Postby RedRose » Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:39 am

lilian, ur trip to USA was real fun! and I think it was real adventure-travelling!
RedRose

Postby Sunny » Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:29 am

you are so funny, espesially the fire bell, I like you :D :D :D :D
Sunny
Silver Member

Postby Aiza » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:03 pm

RedRose, you write :
so many opportunities to go abroad for trips!

When I was young ( hum ; ... I mean younger than now...)(he,he) and I began working, I used to spent ALL the money I earned on trips. I WAS FREE!!
I was never at home on weekends or on holidays. My friends and I used to go t the mountains on weekends and take photographs tothe animals (quite difficult) and to the landscape. Good weather, bad weather, it was the same for us.We always went. On summer we did the same, but on countries far away, if we could.
As you see I never saved money in those days. A few years later, when the rest of my friends and family had chidren, a house,... I had nothing of that. I had no money!
9 years ago we were about to go to China (yes!). I´ve always wanted to go there. But suddenly another idea come to my head. Children. I wanted to have babies. I only thought about that. Children, children, children. It was like a sickness! Terrible! And children came, and the house,....and then I had no time, no money for trips!!

Life is like that. You can not have all what you want. If you want to make trips, perhaps you must renounce to another things.
Aiza

Postby RedRose » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:32 pm

wow! you have ever planed to go on a trip to China!!!

Azia, I hope you can realize your dream about China in the future!
RedRose

Postby charlotte » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:38 pm

i call that one a crazy trip. you're so brave to travel on your own. you certainly never let the chance of going to US slipped away.

lucky you since there are some who assisted you during your travel...oh, should i say journey? :wink: :lol: if i were on your place, naaah...i'll just forgety about it. i'll just stay home and watch tv. hehehe.

so what did you do in the US?
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
charlotte
Gold Member

Postby RedRose » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:58 pm

Charlotte, lilian is a Bengal-USA immigrant, and now she is an university student.

BTW, she is pretty :wink:
RedRose

Postby charlotte » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:03 pm

in the US? what course is she taking up? :shock:
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
charlotte
Gold Member

Postby jonrey10 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:05 pm

RedRose wrote:Charlotte, lilian is a Bengal-USA immigrant, and now she is an university student.

Lilian is pretty... like you RedRose? :D

c",) I'm here... all the way c",)
jonrey10
Gold Member

Postby pinas » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:10 pm

jonrey10 wrote:
RedRose wrote:Charlotte, lilian is a Bengal-USA immigrant, and now she is an university student.

Lilian is pretty... like you RedRose? :D

bola
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
pinas
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure & Travel