Let's travel to YangShuo (GuiLin)

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Teacher, I heard that there were lots of pretty girls in GuiLin :wink:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Redrose, are there more pretty girls in Guilin or Guangzhou? In your most humblest opinion, which city do you think I ought to visit?
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

GuangZhou! of course!
Sunny

Post by Sunny »

Unknownsu wrote:I've always wanted to visit Guilin but I heard the city is getting too touristy. Is that true? Can anyone verify that?
that is to say GuiLin is so beautiful that so much people like to be their! :D
if you want to go where rare traveller, maybe you could go to JiuZhaiGou, you could through four season onday at their.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Sunny,

Thank you for the reply but I have trouble understanding the last line. What do you mean by, "you could through four season onday at their"?

Do you mean you could go through all 4 seasons in one day there? If that's the case, JiuZhaiGou would be a spectacular place to visit!
Sunny

Post by Sunny »

Unknownsu wrote:Sunny,

Thank you for the reply but I have trouble understanding the last line. What do you mean by, "you could through four season onday at their"?

Do you mean you could go through all 4 seasons in one day there? If that's the case, JiuZhaiGou would be a spectacular place to visit!
that means the altitude at their is too high, if walk from top of mountain to the foot of it, you could fell temperature change from low to high, like from winter to summer, of caurse you should go their at summer. :D
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Thank you Sunny for elaborating. As a matter of fact, there are many places like that close to where I live. As much as I would love to visit, I think I will concentrate on places and things I have yet to see first.
Sunny

Post by Sunny »

Unknownsu wrote:Thank you Sunny for elaborating. As a matter of fact, there are many places like that close to where I live. As much as I would love to visit, I think I will concentrate on places and things I have yet to see first.
It is up to you. :wink: