The farthest place ever went to

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderator: EC

chenyuli

Post by chenyuli »

greatJim wrote:I often imagine the life in the USA.but the friends from there said they were not fond of it.

I don't know what happen.but in my opinion,at least america is better than China.

So I said to myself,I will try to go there.
Hi, GreatJim, I also think America is better than China. I want to to America in the near futher.Maybe this is only a dream. Who can help me achieve my dream? The answer is: no one can help you, only myself.
kimo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by kimo »

Hi there…
Really I feel bad when I hear any one says that USA better than his Country…
I don’t mean that I don’t like USA but I have to love my Country even if poor Country because it remembers me good and bad situation I faced I don’t know how can I explain that feeling especially when u be with ur family and friends but if u go to USA u have to work too much (we as foreign people in USA) and the main thing in ur live will be the money….maybe the live in USA very nice …but still I insist that I have to love my Country…
This is my opinion …is there any comment.??.!!!! :roll:
B 4 ME
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

francine wrote: but i wish i could go anywhere in the other countries just like dixie.
You know, Dixie doesn't travel a lot either :roll: The last time I went abroad was 4 years and a half ago :( :( :(
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

kimo wrote:Hi there…
Really I feel bad when I hear any one says that USA better than his Country…
I don’t mean that I don’t like USA but I have to love my Country even if poor Country because it remembers me good and bad situation I faced I don’t know how can I explain that feeling especially when u be with ur family and friends but if u go to USA u have to work too much (we as foreign people in USA) and the main thing in ur live will be the money….maybe the live in USA very nice …but still I insist that I have to love my Country…
This is my opinion …is there any comment.??.!!!! :roll:
You are so right Kimo! While I was reading the posts above yours, I felt so sad. Even though our own country is not perfect, it's still the place where we were born, and where we had a lot of experiences as well. Too bad that some people cannot appreciate that. I know that everyone wants to look for a better future somewhere else, but does not mean that your country is worse than other.
Anyways, I wouldn't like to travel to USA because everybody wants to go there so it is not THAT interesting then. I think I'd prefer going to Canada or Austrelia.
Guys, USA is not wonderland. You could have a bright future even in your own country.
I believe that if you really want something out of life, you really have to sacrifice and work hard. Everything is possible when there's decisiveness. :)
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Lalee wrote: Guys, USA is not wonderland. You could have a bright future even in your own country.
There's no greater truth than this! Excellent words, my little dork!
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Thank you my :mrgreen: goofy teacher
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

I mean if there is chance to go outside,I will not give up.wherever it is. :mrgreen:
kimo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by kimo »

Lalee
Thank u….and Good Luck..
B 4 ME
sunshine81
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by sunshine81 »

What is it about the USA that everybody is so fascinated about it? Well, I am , too. I want to do my MBA there - if i ever have the money. :cry:

But still - everybody is just fascinated about going there :? ...
manrat

Post by manrat »

I'm from Germany but live now in the USA, so that would be the farthest. What a looong 12 hour flight :?
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Chenyuli wrote: Hi, GreatJim, I also think America is better than China. I want to to America in the near futher.Maybe this is only a dream. Who can help me achieve my dream? The answer is: no one can help you, only myself.
Maybe me, I´m from México, next to USA, I have an apartment alone, if you want to come only get money for your ticket plane, and food, I offer the apartment. you can cooking your meals there. México is cheaper for tourist.
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Sunshine wrote:What is it about the USA that everybody is so fascinated about it? Well, I am , too. I want to do my MBA there - if i ever have the money.
Dear my dream is knowing your country, in winter of course.